What's new

Trevor Booker

Preseason Booker is not to be messed with Griffin last year Hibbert this year. He seems extra salty this year... in a good way. It makes me happy that we have an enforcer/ahole. If Neto/Burke combo works out okay combined with the return of AB and a healthy Hood... this team will be better than the 8th seed... 5th/6th seed?

This is such a fun team.

I think that's why he slapped him lol

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I'm not sure it changes things at all, which is why I kind of wanted him to close that fist. I may be wrong though, because if Book dropped him then it's probably a long suspension.

I can't wait until Hibbert goes mental and becomes as useless for the Lakers as he was last season for Indiana.

First Jazzman to ever wear headband in a game.
brewer.jpg

I love the slowly building aggressive, physical play of this team. Gobert, Booker, Millsap, Neto... Burks, Favors and Hayward are stepping up the physical play as well.

I like the dirty brawling attitude but Booker has this Pitbull mind inside him during games and he needs to control it to a level he will not get a tech or ejection. After preseason, it will hurt.

I love the slowly building aggressive, physical play of this team. Gobert, Booker, Millsap, Neto... Burks, Favors and Hayward are stepping up the physical play as well.
Even Pleiss seems to have an "edge" to him...he wasn't backing down from Hibbert either. Loved the emotion he showed when he swatted the ball to the Lakers bench. Yes, technicals and suspensions in the regular season will hurt us, but we're seeing that this team has a "don't take **** from anyone" mentality which I love.

I think Booker's slap caused Hibbert to suffer vertigo throughout the game considering how many times Hibbert fell during the game.

Last edited:

I'm with you Numb, I am not so sure it will with Lyles behind him. Makes Bookers attitude that much more valuable. He instills that fire and aggression but the hit doesn't hurt.

I'm with you Numb, I am not so sure it will with Lyles behind him. Makes Bookers attitude that much more valuable. He instills that fire and aggression but the hit doesn't hurt.

Jazz have a logjam in the frontcourt, might as well do something with it.

Jazz have a logjam in the frontcourt, might as well do something with it.

Jazz FO needed one off season from trading Kanter to just pack the front court with depth and talent. Just one more reason I am really behind Lindsey and Snyder.

The Jazz seemed like they were falling asleep up until the slap. The team got their attitude back and ended up coming back and winning the game in OT. I wonder, without the slap, does that happen?

Not all the time obviously, but we need that Harpring physical type attitude guy that people know he doesn't back down from anyone. Harpring and Artest was always my favorite because Matt could act like an ***, but control himself... Artest could not.

I also like Hood not backing down to Kobe. Kobe was playing really physical and grabbing a bunch in the first half... had it been anyone else they'd have fouled out in the first quarter or received a high elbow.

Trevor "Fury" Booker must control how he shows his toughness.