What's new

Trevor's Foul on Love

Back in the Stockton Malone days, not just no, but hell no. Malone would send your *** to the hospital and Stockton would knee you in the thigh on your way there. **** was nasty! If you weren't a Jazz fan you thought the Jazz were dirty.

Can Booker bring some of that back? Holy **** I hope so! That was fun ****!

Right on! I want to see Favors, Kanter and Gobert just blast someone that tries that lay up crap. You knock him on his butt a couple times and the next time he plays you it's in the back of his head. Don't intentionally injure somoene, that's not cool. But I want the jazz to mentally and physically abuse teams. I want to see them break on the court.

You don't have to hate someone just because he doesn't contribute in scoring for 10-15 games. The Jazz are playing team basketball and there are more shots that get missed in every game than the ones Ingles take so his missed shots are not the reason to any loss. As soon as he gets more comfortable with his new environment and team since he is a "rookie", I bet he will start scoring some clutch baskets with a legit shooting dynamic.

Aside from that, Ingles has the face of the little nasty Aussie that is fun to have around.

Right, I think we have enough guys who want to shoot the ball. Nice to have a guy who can play off the ball, but yet still make the team better.

I think Ingles is the kind of player the Jazz is needing most, on this roster. He is taking 1 or 2 shots per game, is moving the ball and his passing skills are elite for his size. We have already to many players, who are young and trying to score the ball on many opportunities. Burke´s 15 shots per game are much more concerning, than Ingles coming into the game for 10-15 minutes and playing some team ball.

Well...this is put better and I agree 100%

Right, I think we have enough guys who want to shoot the ball. Nice to have a guy who can play off the ball, but yet still make the team better.

I think you all are over reacting to Cy's post. (not that I blame you)

Ingles is a god fit for this team and that is something that Cy has hinted at. But Ingles has yet to make a single shot for the Jazz. At some point that needs to change. No one is calling for him to suddenly average 10 ppg. But when the need arises he needs to be able to make a shot or two.

Agreeing with CY, that burns.

I think you all are over reacting to Cy's post. (not that I blame you)

Ingles is a god fit for this team and that is something that Cy has hinted at. But Ingles has yet to make a single shot for the Jazz. At some point that needs to change. No one is calling for him to suddenly average 10 ppg. But when the need arises he needs to be able to make a shot or two.

Agreeing with CY, that burns.

I am not over reacting. I am just stating an opinion. Of course it would be nice for him to knock down the shots he does take, but it is obvious he is a smart player who does not need to take a ton of shots to be effective.

We are a monotheistic team. Hayward is God and there can be no other.

Favors is giving him comeptition.

18.4 ppg, 8 rpg, 1.6 apg, 1.6 bpg, 1.2 spg on 60.7% fg and 75% FT in 30.8 mpg

v.

19.2 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 5.6 apg, .2 bpg, .8 spg on 50.0% fg, 35.7% 3s and 100% FTs in 36.2 mpg.

Favors leads in rpg, bpg, spg and fg%.

Hayward leads in FT %, ppg, apg and 3% (obviously).

We might have two dieties.

Let's be honest though Jack's life was in more danger than Kanter's so who did Favors really protect?
Even though a bully game he has got, I doubt that Kanter is close to any level of being a badass and trashtalker, because his nice family sub culture will always hold his horses and rotate them to avoid bad situations. It wouls be too exciting to see him brawl with someone though. Not Jack. Maybe Boozer.

Looking at the replay it was a hard foul but it looks like Booker was primarily concerned to prevent the And 1 opportunity. He fell for a fake, fouled, then made sure there wasn't an easy layup to follow.

I loved when he turned to the crowd and raised his hands up and down to get everyone even more fired up. I was watching it on TV, but I thought the roof was going to blow off the ESA.

I was at work watching the game and saw Booker do that. I started pumping my arms and some co-workers asked me what I was doing.