What's new

Trey Lyles being held out of practice/Summer League for now

I know some people who work for the Jazz front office. I guess you can call them sources. They told me that their never was a trade. It's always been about the contract incentives.

So there you have it.

I know some people who work for the Jazz front office. I guess you can call them sources. They told me that their never was a trade. It's always been about the contract incentives.

So there you have it.

The cleaning crew doesn't count as a source.

More like with Exum out we really need him to play.

SL going to be boring tomorrow. Cooley/Cotton/Hood/Exum/Johnson might all rest.

Will be fun to see what Hanley can do. Bet they all play except Exum/Hood. Maybe only a few minutes, but the others will need some rest.

Jared Cunningham looked way better than Hanlan.

Didn't see the whole game, but it was Hanlan's first game. Cunningham played D-league last year, so he has a bit of an advantage there. I care more about Hanlan because the Jazz just drafted him, recency bias.

Didn't see the whole game, but it was Hanlan's first game. Cunningham played D-league last year, so he has a bit of an advantage there. I care more about Hanlan because the Jazz just drafted him, recency bias.

True, Cunningham is only 2 years older though.

They looked like similar players (combo guards) but Cunningham looked MUCH more athletic.

Jody was a row in front of me at the game tonight. He said he was told by a 3rd party that Lyles has unofficially agreed to the deal, and it should be announced this week. He didn't say this to me, but I overheard near the end of the game.

Locke hinted that Lyles, Neto, or Pleiss would be signed today. He didn't actually say that but he said like "look forward to something being announced today".

Cunnignham was a first round pick and played for Barack Obama's bro in law in college at Oregon State. He has the rep of a good defensive player.