What's new

Trey needs to be Traded!

Wtf ... that last shot, he didn't look to pass at all. Favors was open at the elbow calling for the ball, Booker was streaking into the lane and what does the chucker do but chucks up a 30-foot prayer. I'm sure Quin didn't call for that! This guy has got to go, the sooner the better!

I heard there is a huge market for guards who shoot below 40% and don't play defense.

There may be some teams out there dumb enough to give us a first-rounder for him. But yes, it will be hard to trade him. I wonder what Quin said in the locker room after such a ridiculous play.

He's definitely not going to be on the team in a couple of years, but doubt he gets traded anytime soon. My guess is he pulls a Kanter in a couple of years when Exum or some new PG gets good and claims the man is holding him down, demanding a trade.

I heard there is a huge market for guards who shoot below 40% and don't play defense.

It also helps that he's 5'10, unathletic, and lacks any real potential for significant growth.

He's definitely not going to be on the team in a couple of years, but doubt he gets traded anytime soon. My guess is he pulls a Kanter in a couple of years when Exum or some new PG gets good and claims the man is holding him down, demanding a trade.

If he is still with the Jazz next year, he won't be getting minutes with a healthy Burks, an improved Exxum, and maybe Neto or some other addition. I think the Jazz will just get rid of him, if they can't get what they want, like they did with Kanter. It will be addition by subtraction.

If he is still with the Jazz next year, he won't be getting minutes with a healthy Burks, an improved Exxum, and maybe Neto or some other addition. I think the Jazz will just get rid of him, if they can't get what they want, like they did with Kanter. It will be addition by subtraction.

Maybe. Maybe I'm not at a point yet where I have that much faith in the F.O. to be assertive enough to pull the trigger.

Maybe. Maybe I'm not at a point yet where I have that much faith in the F.O. to be assertive enough to pull the trigger.

He'd be a fine 3rd PG. Limit him to less than 12 shots a game, thus he could score when he gets hot, and yanked when he goes 0-3254.

I feel Trey Burke is going to get Arroyo'd. Traded for some Elden Campbell player who gets waived by Utah. Trey floats around in the league 3-4 years and then has his statue enshrined in China 5 years after that.