What's new

Trout

Maybe Archie and Trout can go on regular dates to some fishery, you know, to keep the bromance alive.... and post pics?

What do you say Arch?

It's time to pimp Trout out. Seriously, why haven't some of you called him for insurance?

Because he sucks as an insurance guy. -sincerely, another insurance guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sort of promised Trout to keep him alive in the forum whilst he's ousted. Here's a dedicated thread to all things Trout.

Very tactful thread.

I'm gonna give him an honorary place on my sig list. I think 2009'th place will do it.

Obviously you've never had his balls in your mouth. That'd definitely bump him up to 2000 at least.

Could be. I got to try sometime. I know lots of you gambling-gang-guys had his balls and all in your mouths. Actually, word on the streets, you guys also have chewed and swallowed them. They must be decent at least.

Something was missing.

EDIT: Can't get the pic to post for some reason.. I'll try again later.

It's time to pimp Trout out. Seriously, why haven't some of you called him for insurance?

801-iluv -tro(ut)

Last edited by Revolution 9; Today at 10:30 AM. Reason: dont give out personal info

Pssssst--you forgot to edit it out where quoted & the other 900 places it's posted on this site.

See you guys in a week after this one gets distributed my way. lol

Pssssst--you forgot to edit it out where quoted & the other 900 places it's posted on this site.

See you guys in a week after this one gets distributed my way. lol

That's what you get for trying to help a guy out.

Dirt bag.

Personal information in public places. It's a privacy thing.

I understand you guys have to stand in the way and set precedences for legal reasons.

That number is not personal information. It has been posted numerous times in advertisements for a public service as everyone on this website is aware. This one isn't even close to the grey zone so why is it being overthought?