What's new

Trout

I would expect that **** from SalmonHobo, not Troutbum. That guy is shady. Stealing from a church trash can? I hope Mother Theresa haunts the **** out of him.

My text from Trout today:

It would be nice if the correct story was going around about that mugshot. That mugshot was when I got a ticket for expired registration and I missed my court date on accident. I went to the court afterward and asked to see the judge, and they said it would be a few weeks -- and that until then there was a warrant out. I told her that that just wouldn't do, and she suggested a quick little "book and release", she said I'd be in and out and that would clear the warrant. I was in jail for 12 hours. Worst half-day of my life. I was on a lunch break from work and I told my boss I'd be about 30 minutes late to a staff meeting. I was booked wearing a full suit and tie. Had two different inmates ask call me "counsel" and ask me legal questions. I **** you not when I tell you that it was the worst 12 hours of my life. Wile I was there a person killed himself, (seriously the whole place went on lock down and they tried to resuscitate him 2 feet from me) two skank female inmates (ya, i didn't know it was a bi-jail either) smash their **** all over their cell door for all the whack-jobs to woop and holler over, my cell mate was 19 and there for murder, and the guards tried to start a full on riot by taunting inmates. It was the craziest **** I've eer seen in real life or TV. Oh ya, my first cell mate was naked under a giant paper towel drapethey put him in and he was having full heated discussions with Obama and Bush, and then pissed himself. About a gallon worth for both of us to enjoy.

I'm not going to spell check. But that's the text I got from him. I left out the part where he got *** raped by a Philieano though for obvious privacy reasons.

Sorry for posting your mugshot Trout and for getting the story wrong.

This mugshot is from Trout's meth days

5_112.jpg