What's new

Trump has the Rona !

My hell, the way the dems played this whole thing can only be explained by some bizarre crazy backstory.
...and yet you'll believe it. How is that possible, but you cannot fathom how Trump-- a knee-jerk liar with the power of the US presidency, and the temperament and moral constitution of a baboon in mating season-- could possibly do anything corrupt?

I don't know what to to think. Its hard to say if he has it or just made it all up. Im not sure what I should be mad about right now. But know for sure Im some sort of triggered right now.

Babe, how can you attribute all those unnecessary COVID cases to anyone but Trump? Your response was the among most convoluted combination of the strawman and slippery slope arguments in support of Trump that I have seen. I just don't understand how people's brains can be wired to believe someone who is an obvious pathological liar, has zero decency or compassion, and whose expression is so smug it begs you to smack it with a baseball bat. Wham! That's one virtual whack for good measure.

I’ll make a bet with anyone in this forum - if Trump wins, I’ll change my pic to whatever you want as well as my username and never post in General Discussion for one year. If Biden wins, you do the same.

I’m tired of all the talking - who’s up for the bet? If you’re confident that the polls are fake, silent majority, etc., then you should have no problem with easily taking this challenge.

This ain’t 2016 and I’m not a Biden enthusiast, but I can see the forest through the trees.
Nah, change your username but not Pancakes' pic. Don't even dare ha

5fd359e4-117d-11ea-82cd-148dc44829b8_image_hires_141721.jpg

Still alive ain't he?

UNDERLYING CONDITIONS....

It's not rocket science but we got to keep this up until November... Shut down to entire country while Democrats literally put infected and elderly people together. The dumbest thing you could possibly do but you know Trump tweeted something..

Well Dexamethasone he is one will do the opposite - here is a list of it's side effects...

What Is Dexamethasone?
Dexamethasone is a corticosteroid indicated for allergic states, dermatologic diseases, endocrine disorders, gastrointestinal diseases, hematologic disorders, neoplastic diseases, nervous system, ophthalmic diseases, renal diseases, respiratory diseases, and rheumatic disorders. Dexamethasone is available as a generic.
What Are Side Effects of Dexamethasone?
Side effects of dexamethasone include:
  • vision changes,
  • swelling,
  • rapid weight gain,
  • sleep problems (insomnia),
  • mood changes,
  • acne,
  • dry skin,
  • thinning skin,
  • bruising or discoloration,
  • slow wound healing,
  • increased sweating,
  • headache,
  • dizziness,
  • spinning sensation,
  • nausea,
  • stomach pain,
  • bloating,
  • muscle weakness, or
  • changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist).

Well Dexamethasone he is one will do the opposite - here is a list of it's side effects...

What Is Dexamethasone?
Dexamethasone is a corticosteroid indicated for allergic states, dermatologic diseases, endocrine disorders, gastrointestinal diseases, hematologic disorders, neoplastic diseases, nervous system, ophthalmic diseases, renal diseases, respiratory diseases, and rheumatic disorders. Dexamethasone is available as a generic.
What Are Side Effects of Dexamethasone?
Side effects of dexamethasone include:
  • vision changes,
  • swelling,
  • rapid weight gain,
  • sleep problems (insomnia),
  • mood changes,
  • acne,
  • dry skin,
  • thinning skin,
  • bruising or discoloration,
  • slow wound healing,
  • increased sweating,
  • headache,
  • dizziness,
  • spinning sensation,
  • nausea,
  • stomach pain,
  • bloating,
  • muscle weakness, or
  • changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist).
Yeah, that's what it does to "normal" humans. For Trump, see above.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
29 known positives from Typhoid Trump
  1. Hope Hicks - Trump Senior Council, former Trump WH communications director
  2. Donald Trump - President
  3. Melania Trump - First Lady
  4. Ronna McDaniel - RNC chair
  5. Mike Lee - Republican Senator, UT
  6. Rev. John Jenkins - president of the University of Notre Dame (attended SCOTUS nomination at Rose Garden)
  7. Two unnamed journalists and one unnamed WH staffer
  8. ^
  9. ^
  10. Michael D. Shear - WH correspondent for NYT
  11. Thom Tillis - Republican Senator, North Carolina was at WH on Sat
  12. Kellyanne Conway - Former White House counselor, attended Rose Garden event
  13. Kellyanne Conway's Daughter
  14. Bill Stepien - Trump Campaign Manager
  15. Ron Johnson - Republican Senator, Wisconsin
  16. Chris Christie - Former Republican NJ Gov. Helped prepare Trump for debate.
  17. Nick Luna - Trump Aide
  18. Kayleigh McEnany - WH Press Secretary
  19. Chad Gilmartin - Deputy to Press Secretary
  20. Karoline Leavitt - Deputy to Press Secretary
  21. Greg Laurie - Pastor at Harvest Christian Fellowship, attended Rose Garden event
  22. Jayna McCarron - Trump's military aid for Coast Guard
  23. Unnamed - Active duty military valet to the president
  24. Salud Carbajal (D-CA) - After exposed to COVID-positive senator Mike Lee (R-UT)
  25. Al Drago - Photojournalist at Rose Garden event
  26. Charles W. Ray - U.S. Coast Guard admiral
  27. Harrison W. Fields - Assistant Press Secretary
  28. Jalen Drummond - Assistant Press Secretary
  29. Stephen Miller - WH senior adviser

Last edited:
29 known positives from Typhoid Trump
  1. Hope Hicks - Trump Senior Council, former Trump WH communications director
  2. Donald Trump - President
  3. Melania Trump - First Lady
  4. Ronna McDaniel - RNC chair
  5. Mike Lee - Republican Senator, UT
  6. Rev. John Jenkins - president of the University of Notre Dame (attended SCOTUS nomination at Rose Garden)
  7. Two unnamed journalists and one unnamed WH staffer
  8. ^
  9. ^
  10. Michael D. Shear - WH correspondent for NYT
  11. Thom Tillis - Republican Senator, North Carolina was at WH on Sat
  12. Kellyanne Conway - Former White House counselor, attended Rose Garden event
  13. Kellyanne Conway's Daughter
  14. Bill Stepien - Trump Campaign Manager
  15. Ron Johnson - Republican Senator, Wisconsin
  16. Chris Christie - Former Republican NJ Gov. Helped prepare Trump for debate.
  17. Nick Luna - Trump Aide
  18. Kayleigh McEnany - WH Press Secretary
  19. Chad Gilmartin - Deputy to Press Secretary
  20. Karoline Leavitt - Deputy to Press Secretary
  21. Greg Laurie - Pastor at Harvest Christian Fellowship, attended Rose Garden event
  22. Jayna McCarron - Trump's military aid for Coast Guard
  23. Unnamed - Active duty military valet to the president
  24. Salud Carbajal (D-CA) - After exposed to COVID-positive senator Mike Lee (R-UT)
  25. Al Drago - Photojournalist at Rose Garden event
  26. Charles W. Ray - U.S. Coast Guard admiral
  27. Harrison W. Fields - Assistant Press Secretary
  28. Jalen Drummond - Assistant Press Secretary
  29. Stephen Miller - WH senior adviser
But why is Chyna not targeting the libtards?