What's new

Trump is going to prison

For someone who’s supposed to be ignoring me, you sure do seem to mention me a lot in your messages. Seek help

Hahaha from one of the two biggest hate filled people on the forum. I’ll let you know when I’m open to learning to hate.

Hahaha from one of the two biggest hate filled people on the forum. I’ll let you know when I’m open to learning to hate.

I’m living rent free in your head. But thank god you’ve got me on ignore. Otherwise, we might interact! LOL!

I’m living rent free in your head. But thank god you’ve got me on ignore. Otherwise, we might interact! LOL!

You’re not on ignore, I just mostly ignore you.

So sometimes I’ll read a post and see that they quoted you and your partisan hack drivel.

But you being perceived as partisan is @Bulletproof faul right?

Hahahahaha. You suck. This is where you complain about being called out and threaten to report people.

I’ll save Colton and the mods any grief from you lol. Back to skimming past you as much as possible.

You’re not on ignore, I just mostly ignore you.

So sometimes I’ll read a post and see that they quoted you and your partisan hack drivel.

But you being perceived as partisan is @Bulletproof faul right?

Hahahahaha. You suck. This is where you complain about being called out and threaten to report people.

I’ll save Colton and the mods any grief from you lol. Back to skimming past you as much as possible.

You originally claimed months ago that you were placing me on IGNORE and weren't going to interact with me anymore. Which is hilarious, since you're literally the only poster on this entire board who enters conversations that have NOTHING to do with you and interjects with insults (spreads hate) about me. Your strategy of projection is certainly an interesting one for someone who supposedly abhors online hate and is supposed to be ignoring me because interactions with me are so worthless.

Here, lets save Colton and other posters grief, can you place me on ignore and actually ignore me this time? Obviously, skimming past me isn't working. I mean, I've now seen two mentions of myself by you in conversations that had nothing to do with you in just the past 36 hours. So please, place me on ignore and save us all grief. Maybe someday you'll get me out of your head and when that time comes, you can place me off your ignore list.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/19/opinions/walls-closing-in-on-trump-opinion-ghitis/index.html

"Meanwhile, America was hit with another splash of news about possible corruption by Trump and company. The Donald J. Trump Foundation, the President's purported charitable vehicle,agreed to shut down as part of an investigation by New York state. The agreement allows a lawsuit against the foundation to move forward, claiming, among other things, that Trump and three of his children violated campaign finance laws, and casting an indelible stain on the President. Trump has denied these allegations.

Trump better hope he wins in 2020

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood wrote of "a shocking pattern of illegality" at the foundation, "including unlawful coordination" with Trump's campaign. The foundation, she said, functioned as "little more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his business to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality." Incredibly, this damning conclusion is the least of the Trumps' problems.
It's hardly surprising that the walls are closing in around the President. What is mind-boggling is just how many walls are coming in at him from every imaginable angle."

"Whether indicted as a direct violator of the Federal Election Campaign Act, aiding and abetting it, or conspiring to violate it, Trump could face a prison sentence. For the campaign finance law, the statute of limitations is five years from the date of the offense, so that would be fall 2021. However, for conspiracy, the clock starts running when the last overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy takes place. This could allow for a potentially later indictment."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/10/opinions/trump-could-face-criminal-prosecution-taub/index.html

"Separately, several House committees and Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. also are tied up in court trying to get Trump's tax returns and other financial records from his banks and an accounting firm for different investigations.

But Biden’s Treasury secretary could give the returns to Neal without anyone outside the government even knowing. In August, as Neal was fighting to stave off a primary challenge, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Democrats would release the president’s records if Biden won."

Link:

I doubt Trump will go to prison. The logistical details of an ex-president (and his secret service detail) in prison would be unfathomable. He MAY go on house arrest, which would ironically make the secret service's job easier.

I doubt Trump will go to prison. The logistical details of an ex-president (and his secret service detail) in prison would be unfathomable. He MAY go on house arrest, which would ironically make the secret service's job easier.
I’ll settle for an outcome that gives Americans major clarity about who Trump is, how he arrived at the Presidency, and the vacuousness of what he supposedly represents. He will probably retain a huge swath of sycophants, but at least it will shift the terms of the discussion in a better direction.

Exiled in Puerto Rico would do.

-100% chance he goes to prison. If Bush and Obama aren't there then Trumps dumb *** will skate scot free.

• Nov. 19, 2020

• "Two separate New York State fraud investigations into President Trump and his businesses, one criminal and one civil, have expanded to include tax write-offs on millions of dollars in consulting fees, some of which appear to have gone to Ivanka Trump, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
The inquiries — a criminal investigation by the Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., and a civil one by the state attorney general, Letitia James — are being conducted independently. But both offices issued subpoenas to the Trump Organization in recent weeks for records related to the fees, the people said."