What's new

Trump's Coup Attempt

This ain’t a rerun from Wyoming. This is another Republican primary debate. And it’s not for some obscure town in western Idaho. This is the Republican primary debate for Gov of Arizona. Kari Lake, the one promoting the big lie of “2020 stolen election” is the frontrunner.

View: https://twitter.com/endajodowd/status/1542915789845561346?s=21&t=1yleteuvHdxwIcq4CeZPLg

“bOtH pArTiEs ArE tHe SaMe!”

Wow. More idiots.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Weird.

So AOC didn’t go on all 4s and claim how she desperately wants and needs Biden and his America First agenda to protect us from the global elites?
So you haven’t seen Biden flags hooked to people’s trucks?
What about Biden boat parades?
Have you seen groups of pastors put their hands on Biden?
Have you seen tv commentators thanking Biden for the weekend? Remember this?

View: https://youtu.be/bpUYG-nvUSQ

Have you seen Biden’s face photoshopped onto Rambo T-shirts?
Or what about cabinet meetings where everyone around the table has to take 2-3 mins each praising his leadership style and thanking him for the honor to be in his presence?
Isn’t it nice that this 4th of July will be a normal one, where the president isn’t hosting campaign rallies at the WH or demanding a tank parade in DC or giving speeches in front of Mt Rushmore about retaking airports in 1777?

Any one of these would be bad but they barely scratch the surface of the nonstop insanity that was the Trump years... every. ****ing. day.

Recently AOC was asked about supporting Biden in 2024 and she was like "We'll see what's going on in 2024..."

No one called her a DINO. In fact DINO is not a term used by democrats because being a Democrat isn't the same thing as being in a cult like the ****ing Trumpers.
I certainly think of Joe Manchin as a DINO. However, they are much rarer.

The term is 'blue dog democrats' and you don't hear about them as much as you did decades ago because they've largely been purged. You are delusional if you think the left doesn't have purity tests. Far from it. If one side of the aisle has the reputation for eating their own, it would be the political left.
Yet, the Democratic candidates for POTUS all come from the center.

I certainly think of Joe Manchin as a DINO. However, they are much rarer.
Seemed like that dude got off on spoiling the Democrat majority in the Senate. Weird dude.

Is that what Bernie Sanders is now considered?
How close was he? I'm asking honestly because I don't remember. What I do know is the old, establishment, centrist, white, man got the nod. And that person, as pathetic as he is, kicked Trump's *** in a relative landslide.

I forgot. Please remind me of the year Bernie Sanders was the Democratic nominee for POTUS.
You move goalposts so habitually I honestly don't even think you realize it. Go read your comment again and see if you wrote 'nominee' or 'candidate'.

You move goalposts so habitually I honestly don't even think you realize it. Go read your comment again and see if you wrote 'nominee' or 'candidate'.
A "candidate for POTUS" could clearly refer generally to the nominee.

Goal posts have not moved. The Dems nominated lame *** Joe Biden over the MUCH better thinkers, much better activists, much better base motivators in Warren (my #1 choice by a lot) and Sanders (not in the top half but ahead of Biden for me).

How close was he? I'm asking honestly because I don't remember. What I do know is the old, establishment, centrist, white, man got the nod. And that person, as pathetic as he is, kicked Trump's *** in a relative landslide.
He was leading all Democrat candidates for a stretch and finished second.

2020-Dem-Primary.gif

He was leading all Democrat candidates for a stretch and finished second.

2020-Dem-Primary.gif
So something like 65/33?

Okay. Got that figured out.

I'm not at all happy that Biden got the nomination fwiw. But it seemed from early on the Democratic party was intent on making that happen just like they pushed Hillary through in 2016 despite what their voters seemed to want.

Kicked Trump’s *** in a landslide? Yeah I guess he did that if you believe in what the “election” and “media” tells you. You need to be red pilled man and see the truth. I paid $100 to watch My Pillow Guy speak and he blew me away with all of his evidence that the election was rigged with bamboo ballots from China, Italian space satellites, and Hugo Chavez.

Ever seen 2,000 Mules?

Open your eyes man and get informed!

A "candidate for POTUS" could clearly refer generally to the nominee.

Goal posts have not moved. The Dems nominated lame *** Joe Biden over the MUCH better thinkers, much better activists, much better base motivators in Warren (my #1 choice by a lot) and Sanders (not in the top half but ahead of Biden for me).
Warren is also a woman. Do you want some smart *** know it all to run the country? Don’t you want someone as president that you can have a beer with? Or ever better, someone who triggers the people you hate, like immigrants, black people, Jews, and liberals who live in those uppidty cities?

“Trump that bitch!”

Warren is also a woman. Do you want some smart *** know it all to run the country? Don’t you want someone as president that you can have a beer with? Or ever better, someone who triggers the people you hate, like immigrants, black people, Jews
You seem to have a dim view of democrats as you are referring to those who didn't vote for Warren in the primaries, where she lost, where only Democrats were voting.

Actually, I wrote "the Democratic candidates for POTUS", while Sanders et. al. was campaigning to be the nominee.

Just out of curiosity, did you honest think I had forgotten that the likes of Ted Kennedy and Jesse Jackson had campaigned to be the nominee, much less Sanders? Or, were you just so anxious to 'get me' that it didn't matter?

I’m sure the Republicans who spent months screaming from the rooftops about Hillary’s server will be up in arms over this. Like… what’s the best case scenario here? The secret service intentionally deleted texts from Jan 5-Jan 6?

I’m sure the Republicans who spent months screaming from the rooftops about Hillary’s server will be up in arms over this. Like… what’s the best case scenario here? The secret service intentionally deleted texts from Jan 5-Jan 6?

No, the best case scenario is what the secret service has claimed, which is that the texts were lost during a planned cell phone migration and that it happened before the subpoena. That's the best case scenario.

I'm not supporting that claim by any means, but that's the best case scenario

No, the best case scenario is what the secret service has claimed, which is that the texts were lost during a planned cell phone migration and that it happened before the subpoena. That's the best case scenario.

I'm not supporting that claim by any means, but that's the best case scenario
What happened to the backups of the server that the cell phone text messages were stored upon? Even if the messages were scrubbed, restoring from a back-up would let you find the deleted files. that's a lot of stuff to lose in a migration. then again, I've seen a couple of disastrous migrations in my time.