What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Turkish Posters Appreciation Thread

Tarkanian

Let's bury the hatchet for some time, shall we?
Turks have had a sizeable existence on the Jazfanz fora for some time and this is the very first time since 2004, that Jazz organization is Turk-less.

Contributor
I appreciate good posters and don't appreciate bad posters. Beyond that, I don't give a ****.

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Staff member
Have conversed with and met some really nice Turks on here (ECTYA and Hekate come to mind). Addictionary can be a bit abrasive/unpredictable to talk to at times but when you get him on a good day he's not so bad.

Hope you guys will stick around even though Enes is now gone.

addictionary

Have conversed with and met some really nice Turks on here (ECTYA and Hekate come to mind). Addictionary can be a bit abrasive/unpredictable to talk to at times but when you get him on a good day he's not so bad.

Hope you guys will stick around even though Enes is now gone.
I'm here babe.

freakazoid

Pretty sure Turkish posters are just a myth. Everyone knows they don't have internet in Turkey, only camels.

Siro

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
We don't really have many good Turkish posters left anyway. I can think of Hekate and Addictionary. ECTYA seems to be gone, unfortunately. :(