What's new

Ty Corbin picks his nose and wipes it on his moustache

Jazz Nation just now noticing Ty is a nose picker is par the course. Utah = A.D.H.D. capitol of the world.

I pick my nose!

I wouldn't try to pretend like I wasn't though. Get that finger in there deep Ty, turn to the camera, and display the lovely nugget you have dangling on your finger.

Jazz Nation just now noticing Ty is a nose picker is par the course. Utah = A.D.H.D. capitol of the world.

Yeah yeah I hear this ADHD crap and I just think it's a load of horse....hey look, a duck!!!

Duck.gif

and boobs!

giphy.gif

and a t-rex or something!!1!!!

duck-run-o.gif

wait I think that is actually another duck maybe.

The title is misleading. ty picked it with his thumb and wiped out with his index finger. Therefore, it's just half bad.

meh... everybody does that... it could be way worse - at least he did not eat it.

Real men eat their boogers, especially in public.

There was a doctor who stated that kids who ate their buggers where more resistant to upper respiratory tract infections. It was almost like autologous vaccination.

The title is misleading. ty picked it with his thumb and wiped out with his index finger. Therefore, it's just half bad.

I disagree with your analysis. He pinches his nostril with thumb (inside) and index (out). He then brings the two together, therefore spreading the boogie between both and wipes his mustache with BOTH the index and the thumb.