What's new

Udunka bout to get some-Today 1:00 PM

It bugged me to no end until recently. The more I think about it the more I think he doesnt pull starters as a way to continue to perfect the chemistry due to fewer practices.

Quin is a player development coach but now is not the time to develop the kids when we have championship aspirations.

Yikes.

How much money do we have locked up between those 3 players?
That would be great... a 10M backup center being load managed as we are in the tax with a bill that likely costs us Mike or Bojan. What a home run pick.

If Dok develops faster, Jazz could slot him in for more playing time. by next year I can see Favors getting "load managed" Andre Iguodala style. It could be argues that we have been playing him a little too much as it is.
Great a 10M backup center that plays every other game... great use of resources. If Dok is ready Favs should be shipped out but there’s a problem... if Favs is healthy Dok won’t play and we won’t know he’s ready... if Favs is hurt and Dok is ready... well then good luck moving an unhealthy Favs.

Getting DNP/CD in the ****ing G league? Forget about Dok. We may have to worry about Hughes here. Thought this guy was gonna bring the much needed offense and kill it in lesser competition.
You know he’s hurt right... not a CD... lol

If we find out anything real on Dok in the next three years it means something bad happened.

Well I was replying to Homeytennis who said it was a DNP/CD. Thought he just came back from his injury and started playing? Is he hurt again? Then that's another issue
Don’t think we’ve heard anything from him.... it looked bad. Honestly not sure he plays with the stars the rest of the year.

If we find out anything real on Dok in the next three years it means something bad happened.
Won't take that long. I doubt the new GM will pick up his team option after his second year. **** that. We might even do a Eric Maynor deal and trade away his contract this season to get us under the tax. There are top heavy teams out there that can use a rim protecting big man like him.

Don’t think we’ve heard anything from him.... it looked bad. Honestly not sure he plays with the stars the rest of the year.
You mean Hughes? I thought it was Dok who went down with the ugly injury? Is Hughes out with a potentially season ending injury too?

Well I was replying to Homeytennis who said it was a DNP/CD. Thought he just came back from his injury and started playing? Is he hurt again? Then that's another issue
According to the announcers Hughes was held out because of fatigue. He had a game where he was dreadful until the last nine minutes of the game where he went nuts and did run out of gas at the end. It seems like the only players the Stars are developing are the Bucks and Mavs draft picks.

Hughes had 9 points tonight on 4-14 shooting 1-7 from 3. The Stars lost by 20 after being down 4 with 8 minutes to play. Hughes contributed quite a few bricks in that time. I don't understand the Stars reasoning with this format. Brantley and Forrest have not played a second. A lot of minutes have gone to the Mavs and Bucks players.

The Bad News Bears closed out their GLeague season with a 10 point whipping by the Delaware Blue Coats. Rayjohn Tucker had 19 points for Delaware. Elijah Hughes looked like garbage. I hope the Jazz got some money from the Mavs and Bucks for allowing some of their players to play because otherwise they gained nothing from their time in bubble other than realize they put out a bunch of lousy players. Both of this year's draft picks are looking very sad at the moment.

Took Georges Niang five years to become a decent rotational player
Jazz are willing to stick with players they see have some potential
Hughes and Udoka could be worth sticking with

Took Georges Niang five years to become a decent rotational player
Jazz are willing to stick with players they see have some potential
Hughes and Udoka could be worth sticking with
lol. Taking 5 years to develop a 9th man that everyone takes ***** on and jokes about isn't a selling point.

I'd rather just not suck *** at drafting and have Shake Milton.