What's new

Udunka bout to get some-Today 1:00 PM

@HH I agree with Thriller. Please keep doing what you’re doing.
It’s funny when people are loud wrong then get huffy puffy when dudes take their victory lap. There were several of us that basically laid this out on draft night... I’m not Nostradamus. When the team makes obvious errors even the simps on this board can see the future.

It’s funny when people are loud wrong then get huffy puffy when dudes take their victory lap. There were several of us that basically laid this out on draft night... I’m not Nostradamus. When the team makes obvious errors even the simps on this board can see the future.
The thing that sucks is that the victory lap for bad things happening is that the bad things happened.

Hopefully our 4th string center still has the foot. The silence from the org speaks volumes.

The thing that sucks is that the victory lap for bad things happening is that the bad things happened.

Hopefully our 4th string center still has the foot. The silence from the org speaks volumes.
They have to protect the nuclear codes or society will implode.

Still crossing my fingers he's in the rotation before the end of the season - but I may be alone on Udoka Island.

Still crossing my fingers he's in the rotation before the end of the season - but I may be alone on Udoka Island.
Dude. Lol. Zero chance. And that says nothing about him as a player or the severity of this injury.

Oh there are tears running down my cheek as I drive. Would much rather be wrong.

Dude. Lol. Zero chance. And that says nothing about him as a player or the severity of this injury.
I don’t know why people don’t understand. Number one he might be done for the year... number two if two of Morgan/Favs/Rudy get hurt they will absolutely bring in a vet from the scrap heap and play him over Udoka.

Rayjohn Tucker is playing for the GLeague championship. He gad 16 points vs, Raptors GLeague team in a pretty good beatdown.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
I have told my friends and family that i don't like being right all the time... I just am. I will add this one to the rotation... sure they will love it.

I have told my friends and family that i don't like being right all the time... I just am. I will add this one to the rotation... sure they will love it.
My family bought me a shirt with Rick on it from Rick and Morty that says "I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I am right".

The Lakeland Magic are GLeague champs. Rayjohn Tucker and his team got their brick throwing arms nice and warm in the championship game.

This is more news than the Jazz doctors, trainers or coaches have given us. If he still can't fly because of the swelling, I don't see him playing this year. Best case is he starts playing in summer league.