What's new

Udunka bout to get some-Today 1:00 PM

Such a frustrating draft for us. We could have been looking at Jaden McDaniels, Desmond Bane, RJ Hampton or Immanuel Quickley with our 1st and Robert Woodard with our 2nd.

That's nice and vague.
It’s cuz he’s obviously injured as ****.

If weeks after an injury, DOKE CAN’T BOARD A PLANE BECAUSE OF SWELLING, it’s safe to say he’s not coming back anytime soon.

Or anyone could just watch the video and know from that.

Don't know where to put this but this thread is about injured centers
It appears Embiid has a bone bruise
May only be out two weeks

Hellllll, no! ha ha.

If I had to choose a big who is sitting around I would choose Dedmon. Give him a 10-day and see what happens. Though I'm interested in seeing who gets waived in the coming weeks. We need more help.
OKC had two young bigs play for their GLeague team Moses Brown and a guy from Gerogetown. Both put up big numbers. Brown just started for OKC in a win. I think the Georgetown guy is a free agent. He might be worth a 10 day.

OKC had two young bigs play for their GLeague team Moses Brown and a guy from Gerogetown. Both put up big numbers. Brown just started for OKC in a win. I think the Georgetown guy is a free agent. He might be worth a 10 day.
Yeah. Moses is signed on a 2-way and he's playing good minutes. He'll be on their roster next season no doubt.

It'd be nice to see Oni and Forrest get some playing time. The ironic thing is both can defend.

If we play Doke 30min against the Bulls, will he be able to put up similar numbers to what Moses Brown did tonight, who is an UDFA that OKC acquired for free and is younger? The kid dominated the G league too so it's not like OKC just randomly picked some kid off the street to be their starting C.

Last edited:
If we play Doke 30min against the Bulls, will he be able to put up similar numbers to what Moses Brown did tonight, who is an UDFA that OKC acquired for free and is younger? The kid dominated the G league too.

Can he do it from a wheelchair or in crutches?

If we play Doke 30min against the Bulls, will he be able to put up similar numbers to what Moses Brown did tonight, who is an UDFA that OKC acquired for free and is younger? The kid dominated the G league too so it's not like OKC just randomly picked some kid off the street to be their starting C.

The thunder straight up stole that kid. He has the potential to be a solid building block for them going forward.

Yeah. Moses is signed on a 2-way and he's playing good minutes. He'll be on their roster next season no doubt.

It'd be nice to see Oni and Forrest get some playing time. The ironic thing is both can defend.
Oni and Gobert two man pair has the best defensive rating FYI.

The thunder straight up stole that kid. He has the potential to be a solid building block for them going forward.
We need to steal thunder scout or GM out of OKC and replace the dude who ranked Doke as the #2 prospect on his big board

Portland was the first team to "discover" Moses. He was a McDonald's All American and played a year at UCLA. I believe the Blazers gave him a two-way last year and OKC gave him a shot this season.

I saw on Pro Exposure that Willie Reed had a big game in Europe and was the player of the day. He is averaging about the same points and rebounds as our old pal Ante Tomic. I still shake my head how the front office wrote Willie off and annoited Bradley. I guess the same people that said DedEx still had potential.

I saw on Pro Exposure that Willie Reed had a big game in Europe and was the player of the day. He is averaging about the same points and rebounds as our old pal Ante Tomic. I still shake my head how the front office wrote Willie off and annoited Bradley. I guess the same people that said DedEx still had potential.
Bradley is having a pretty good season in his limited minutes with the 76'ers this season, last night he had 11reb 18pts

Any center can put up numbers. Look at Tony Bradley. It's more about their impact on defense and rebounding, not individual numbers.