What's new

Udunka bout to get some-Today 1:00 PM

Really like this Gafford kid in Washington. Just pass the eye test as a bona fide energy big man that every team wants off their bench.

Any center can put up numbers. Look at Tony Bradley. It's more about their impact on defense and rebounding, not individual numbers.
Well...... He is now putting up 20boards at the half to help OKC taking the lead against Boston. His +9 also leads the team. Will probably end up with 30+ boards but yeah any center can pull down 30boards in a game I suppose. And Bradley is a healthy DNP btw.

Well...... He is now putting up 20boards at the half to help OKC taking the lead against Boston. His +9 also leads the team. Will probably end up with 30+ boards but yeah any center can pull down 30boards in a game I suppose. And Bradley is a healthy DNP btw.
Moses Brown is putting up those numbers not Bradley.

Yep, he's playing against the NBA team with the worst center rotation in the league.

Anyone heard any news on Udoka at all?

Hope I'm wrong, just feels like this pick might be a swing and a miss.
I too am interested. I’d like to know something anything about the guy. How’s his rehab? Does he require surgery? Is his career in serious doubt?

The information fast raises eyebrows. Is his injury even worse than initially feared?