What's new

Unashamed to ask

Hey rich white man @Dr. Jones .

Just give the houses you build to the homeless. Seems a lot easier than pretending to with a fake promotion of your daughter's singing.

While you are at it. Check your privilege fool.

hey, I've got an idea. Turn a totally obscene account into a thread in JFC. Working on the concept now.

Definitely well made/recorded. Was just curious, not trying to shame/guilt.

Not for me at all and would never listen again, but definitely talented.

The girl has a voice. Lots of talent, understated in the context of this song. Love the background views..... made it a serious issue to identify just what the background is. I guess I just don't get to Dixie enough anymore, or it's growing too much.

I think you'd be a class act, Peeks, if you weren't a snob. I know you don't exactly fit in anywhere, but it was about the fun of just playing the game, really.

Thanks for posting the video. A definite plus for this site.

And I like the whole sense of the words, too.

I’m just going to say..

I posted this exact same video and request on Kentucky Basketball’s main website..

I got 1700 views, Raving reviews/awesome comments, and ultimately an incredible! result...

This site totally sucked dick. No support whatsoever.., Jazzgirl was the only, and much appreciated redeeming quality.

this site is worthless and I’m glad Jason didn’t sell it to me back when I though it was cool.

Now I’ll wait for Gameface, prodigy, and the rest to tell me how I’m an ******* and I’m the reason the site sucks.

Guess someone fell off the wagon.

I’m just going to say..

I posted this exact same video and request on Kentucky Basketball’s main website..

I got 1700 views, Raving reviews/awesome comments, and ultimately an incredible! result...

This site totally sucked dick. No support whatsoever.., Jazzgirl was the only, and much appreciated redeeming quality.

this site is worthless and I’m glad Jason didn’t sell it to me back when I though it was cool.

Now I’ll wait for Gameface, prodigy, and the rest to tell me how I’m an ******* and I’m the reason the site sucks.

Lemme get this straight. You posted this and within 15 hours, didn’t get enough attention (on a Saturday mind you in the middle of Covid when everyone is dying to get out when they can) , and so you throw a tantrum like this? Awful form.

Last edited:
There, I liked it. A whopping 51 whole likes now. All those UK fans watched it and didn’t like it. How dare they.

Lemme get this straight. You posted this and within 15 hours, didn’t get enough attention (on a Saturday mind you in the middle of Covid when everyone is dying to get out when they can) , and so you throw a tantrum like this? Awful form.

Would love to hear @babe and his ingenious reason for downvoting this. Everything I said is accurate and fair. I think PKM would admit as much on a different day.

Lemme get this straight. You posted this and within 15 hours, didn’t get enough attention (on a Saturday mind you in the middle of Covid when anyone is dying to get out when they can) , and so you throw a tantrum like this? Awful form.

Peeks is a Prince in JFC, when he shows up. One of the few who have a right to expect attention.

Like the Senator...... Stoddard....... showing up at the train station in Shinbone.

For those not American enough to just know who Sen. Stoddard is, he's "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence" in the public mind, which of course totally misses the heart of American truth represented by John Wayne, who really did the job.

Would love to hear @babe and his ingenious reason for downvoting this. Everything I said is accurate and fair. I think PKM would admit as much on a different day.

I didn't see this, but my post above pretty well explains it. Pure idolatry and fanfare in defense of Peeks and his kid.

At one time I imagined I could surpass Peeks in postcount by doing insane meaningless crap in here, but I just never could keep them short enough to run up very many "contributions".

Sorry.