What's new

Unofficial GAMETHREAD: Us @ Them's (Or Jazz at Suns)TONIGHT at 7pm -- #maybestreaming

What does this mean?

Ronda Burke @Rondaburke2
Howe much are we paying this dude Jazz?? OMG
Retweeted by Aaron Falk

Trey Burke is going to hurt the tank! He looked very good tonight, and if he can start making a few of those close shots, he's going to be very good. He's got nice speed.

Pretty much everyone but Gordo played well. Jeremy and Marvin bringing some much needed energy pretty consistently from the bench. It's been fun watching both those guys.

Really though, I've been impressed by Burke rebounding. I'd like to see how he's getting them.
He's a pretty focused/engaged player. He does a good job filling unoccupied space where rebounds might go. Like JJAS said, his impact is going to depend on how he develops reliable scoring from mid-range and in.

Burke won the game. If we got the usual 5 points and 3 assists as a starter from Lucass we would have lost. Plus Phoenix looked lazy tonight.

Really though, I've been impressed by Burke rebounding. I'd like to see how he's getting them.

He is always cutting to the basket with purpose. The other guards cut through the paint because that's what Corbin tells them to do.

Jeremy and Marvin bringing some much needed energy pretty consistently from the bench. It's been fun watching both those guys.
Huh? Marvin has started the past four games, including tonight. Did you mean someone else?

Paying who? Burke?

No some guy asked her that and she said it wasn't about Trey.

A couple people asked her who then and she didn't respond.

It was tweeted out about 12 minutes before the end of the game. Was bolerjack or Harpring criticizing trey?

Did Ty sub someone out?

My next suspects were Favors or Hayward.

But maybe she was talking about Jeremy Evans, like he needs a raise....not likely though.