What's new

Unofficial GAMETHREAD: Us @ Them's (Or Jazz at Suns)TONIGHT at 7pm -- #maybestreaming

He's a pretty focused/engaged player. He does a good job filling unoccupied space where rebounds might go. Like JJAS said, his impact is going to depend on how he develops reliable scoring from mid-range and in.

I agree. He is taking the right shots (he had a running floater in the game). Now he needs to hit those. If he can hit those he will be a very, very solid piece. Could you imagine a Parker/Wiggins, Burke and Favors playing good defense and running the floor? Wow.

I agree. He is taking the right shots (he had a running floater in the game). Now he needs to hit those. If he can hit those he will be a very, very solid piece..
Yeah, he does a good job getting into space off the pick and roll, but unless he's able to hit shots when he finds that space, the defense is going to continue to take away other options and the roll man, and give Trey those floaters and pullups. Like Gordo, he needs to hit those to be effective.

Yeah, he does a good job getting into space off the pick and roll, but unless he's able to hit shots when he finds that space, the defense is going to continue to take away other options and the roll man, and give Trey those floaters and pullups. Like Gordo, he needs to hit those to be effective.

Right. I trust Burke will get better at making those shots. Mostly because he doesn't look like a complete retard when attempting them like Gordon does.

1461252_10153529614755268_527657941_n.jpg

I feel like trey and alec have very good chemistry.

Burks seems to enjoy playing alongside trey

Holy crap, they won! (Didn't get a chance to watch it until now)

It was comical to hear Harp/Boler just blowing so much smoke up Ty's *** at the end of the game. But to give Ty his due I loved his rotations yesterday. Probably one of his best coached games I can remember.

Holy crap, they won! (Didn't get a chance to watch it until now)

It was comical to hear Harp/Boler just blowing so much smoke up Ty's *** at the end of the game. But to give Ty his due I loved his rotations yesterday. Probably one of his best coached games I can remember.

Thing that bugs me is when Harp says that this win proves that Ty hasn't lost the players. HELLO!!! they have 3 wins!! Lol. So they've actually executed the offense and played actual defense thee times in 16 or how ever many games they've played. Good one Harp. Damn fool is leading team management into a false sense of security!!