What's new

Update

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
Who’s still here?

does Jason still own this hot pile of trash?

is Colton still wielding the don’t be naughty stick?

what about One Love? Is he still a thing?

is pwonsaurus or whatever his name was/is still spamming dumb ****?

jake still cranking yogurt? Ray bans.. heh.

babe still cryptic as ****? longest thread ever update??

trout bum ... LOL

WHAT about Gameface? I care about that dude even though he turned on me! Love u bro! Srsly!

I assume ugly baby still gone. Loser. :)

dala? He still here or has he discovered some new cool medical device, got rich and moved on?

big? Assume gone?

hant? Mr Potato what’s up!

Basil or herb guy.. what was the handle again??

red jazz fan?

hack - heh

oh yeah.. Gyp, mantooth., married his sugar momma guy.. hows the little girl!!?!?

I can literally think of like 15 more but losing interest in this post.. I’ll come back to the rest of you guys I’m wondering

I have three kids now, dip ****. Keep up.

Can you handle your liquor now or are you still a bitch?

Also still here but way less active. My life right now consists of work, straight to the ball field, go to bed. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

TBH, I've been going around telling everyone (well, not really everyone, probably just my wife) that someone from JFC started Sand Hollow. Here when that development came out I just assumed it was yours. Also though, "Hmm... that doesn't sound like any name anyone on JFC suggested."

You’re just at this point? I’d figured you’d be way past that by now. Has it been a major struggle with the city?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
It’s a different project. The other one you’re probably remember, The Edge at Grand Desert, is approved but on the shelf while I concentrate on Black Desert. The city has been 100% awesome/perfect to work with.
Black Desert will be the largest “hotel” in terms of keys/units in Utah by 400%.. 4x larger than Grand America... but spread out over 600 acres.

It’s a different project. The other one you’re probably remember, The Edge at Grand Desert, is approved but on the shelf while I concentrate on Black Desert. The city has been 100% awesome/perfect to work with.
Black Desert will be the largest “hotel” in terms of keys/units in Utah by 400%.. 4x larger than Grand America... but spread out over 600 acres.

Holy crap man! Go big or go home huh?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app