@Rubashov

picks you missed.

90. @NUMBERICA via Domino Shawn Keno
91. WC via CoachEllis Andre Iguodala
92. toddy via Numb via Wes via White Chocolate Amari Stoudemire
93. toddychurch Joe Johnson
94. Domino via Thee jazz fan Devin Booker
95. homeytennis Nate Archibald
That Shawn Keno had a hell of a career. Won over 50% of his games. Hardly ever let anyone score. Always put up big numbers.

I would be willing to trade Tim Duncan if anyone is interested

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

The 2021 Team ODGER

PG: Isiah Thomas, Jerry West
SG: Vince Carter, Sydney Moncrief
SF: Luka Doncic, John Havlicek
PF: Chris Bosh, Kevin McHale
C: Wilt Chamberlin, Ben Wallace

PG: Wade//Lillard
SG: Kobe//Joe Johnson
SF: Paul Pierce//Elgin Baylor//Kirilenko
PF: A Davis//Stoudemire
C: D. Robinson
Only one true center but options
In that group I'd consider starting kirilenko at the 4 and bringing Davis off the bench at the 5. Maximizes everyone's input. AK always did better as a 4. And his all-around game would make this starting 5 incredibly tough to score on. And what 6th man in this entire thing would be better than Davis. I like this squad a lot.

In that group I'd consider starting kirilenko at the 4 and bringing Davis off the bench at the 5. Maximizes everyone's input. AK always did better as a 4. And his all-around game would make this starting 5 incredibly tough to score on. And what 6th man in this entire thing would be better than Davis. I like this squad a lot.
I was honestly thinking the same thing.

You. You literally just gave Thee this lineup:

Magic
Klay
Kawhi
Duncan
Gobert

For what? Your team was fine how it was. Just plain terrible.
I talked it over with three trusted sources and they all agreed this trade would be good for my team

I wasn't thinking about his lineup that trade just helps me

The entire point of this is to win and you just pissed away any shot of winning along with making Thee a top-2 team.

The entire point of this is to win and you just pissed away any shot of winning along with making Thee a top-2 team.
I think this trade makes my team better so that's what I did I did what I thought was best for my team Duncan and Howard wouldn't work together at all and now I have an actual starting Shooting guard which I didn't have before