What's new

Urgent: why aren't we calling Mudiay "Manny Fresh"?

Don't know hop hop but you're over here dissing one of the most influential DJ/Producers of all time

all time ? stop talking man you just sound more stupid with each response. New Orleans isn't all time buddy cashmoney wasn't **** and lil Wayne was the only big guy out of that crew. Mannie gets laughed at in the hip hop industry. Go watch more BET, and turn your cap backwards

Haha I hate this thread.

"and this aint no motha f****in' hip hop records,.........these county rap tunes...."

Now google that, Herb.

When i first saw your post i thought you were referring to Man-e-Faces. You remember that dude from He-Man? I see a slight resemblance. . .

Man-E-Faces was one of the best (along with Stinkor, Moss Man and a few others). Much better than the Two-Face action figure:

af0568de08d747dd2bbcf90c53f4a3df.jpg

all time ? stop talking man you just sound more stupid with each response. New Orleans isn't all time buddy cashmoney wasn't **** and lil Wayne was the only big guy out of that crew. Mannie gets laughed at in the hip hop industry. Go watch more BET, and turn your cap backwards
Crazy how Dante Exum fans are wrong about everything