What's new

Uta vs. Hou: Game 2 off/def strategy change up?

I dont understand why the Jazz are playing scared against Houston. Harden plays no defense and the Jazz NEVER attack him. That's just stupid. Run a damn play though him every time for 5 straight. Guess what it'll work cause he sucks on defense.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This might get hate but I'm just ready for the offseason. Get this painful (yet expected) series to watch over with fr. The offseason is going to be far more exciting (I hope)
If Lindsey resigns Rubio that'll be the start of either Mitchell and/or Goberts exit from Utah. No way they'll want to keep playing with this terrible shooter.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rockets will let Rubio and Crowder and oneaoe take just about any shot they want. Smart bball. We need shooters.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

There is a reason Utah got the most open 3s in the league. Leaving Rubio and Crowder open was a big part of opponents strategy.

mitchell cannot do anything on O rn. Houston has completely stopped him

If only we had Dante to defend Harden we’d be wining (sits back and waits for hot takes from all dudes. Hey when we’re playing this bad I need to amuse myself somehow)

I might be too old fashioned here, but if you’re shooting 1-13 from 3, maybe stop shooting 3s? Maybe try bringing it in a bit? Once you’ve found your rhythm, maybe start casting away from 3. But at this moment? Shooting 3s is essentially a turnover and leads to fast breaks for them.