What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

Thunder lose! Wolves got their asses beat. And the Warriors just put up 51 on the Nuggets in the 1st Q.

Just need a Lakers loss and it’s an EXCELLENT ****ing night. My 3 year old throwing up all over 5 minutes ago doesn’t even bother me anymore.

Bulls played the hardest I think they've played all season long on defense just to stop the Lakers fans from getting tacos lol, if they did that for 48 minutes a game they might be half decent.

I don't want to hype our season too much, but the Jazz are 3 games behind the 3rd seed. Our next 2 months are filled with games against West teams, so mostly good teams fighting for a playoff spot, but then March 14 comes. These are our last 16 games:

@ Suns
vs Timberwolves
vs Nets
@ Wizards
@ Knicks
@ Hawks
@ Bulls
vs Suns
vs Lakers
vs Wizards
vs Hornets
@ Suns
vs Kings
@ Lakers
vs Nuggets
@ Clippers

WOW.

Last edited:
Yup, and the Jazz have no more games against Toronto, Boston and Philly

Only 1 game against Milwaukee, Houston and Golden state left.

Tonight I'm rooting for the bucks, Cavs, warriors, Mavs, nets, and jazz for the games that effect the jazz. Oh and the raptors cause **** Boston

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I don't want to hype our season too much, but the Jazz are 3 games behind the 3rd seed. Our next 2 months are filled with games against West teams, so mostly good teams fighting for a playoff spot, but then March 14 comes. These are our last 16 games:

@ Suns
vs Timberwolves
vs Nets
@ Wizards
@ Knicks
@ Hawks
@ Bulls
vs Suns
vs Lakers
vs Wizards
vs Hornets
@ Suns
vs Kings
@ Lakers
vs Nuggets
@ Clippers

WOW.
Still can't believe the Jazz haven't played the Suns once yet and we're scheduled to play them 4 times. We're getting 3 games vs them when they'll be fully committed to the tank, wouldn't be shocked if Booker was out with some random injury for at least one of those games.

2 games out of home court advantage. And we’re playing way better lately, finally.

Last year we started playing well at 19-28 and it wasn’t until the end of January.

Much better starting point this time...

Just avoid Warriors until the WCF and we're in good shape... I firmly believe we'll beat any team in the West except GS in a 7 game series

Wonder what Mitchell was whispering in Harris’s ear? Anyone think he was doing some recruiting? Maybe he said imagine having a ton of wide open threes? Hope he told him to come to Utah.

Solid help from the Nets, but not from Mavs or Cavs. GSW was an expected win, but they had to fight for it.
Thursday's games:
Kings @ Hornets
Bulls
@ Nuggets (yeah, right)
Lakers @ Thunder (win-win, I suppose)

I love this thread. Best thread on jazzfanz.

Wonder what Mitchell was whispering in Harris’s ear? Anyone think he was doing some recruiting? Maybe he said imagine having a ton of wide open threes? Hope he told him to come to Utah.

DM to Harris "go tell West you ain't re-signing and I'll get DL to trade for you".

For reals though it was prolly "hey imma hold this towel and talk with you like it something super serious... later I'll follow you on social media... it will be funny AF... but for reals you should play with Rudy... its way easier than playing with Gortat".

I don't know, man. Harris seems like the type of guy who will disappear in big spots. Not a huge fan of his lax demeanor.