What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

Tonight I'm rooting for:
Hawks over blazers (Hawks at home and seem to still be trying to win. Quite possible)
Nuggets over thunder. (decent chance though the game is at OKC and nuggets on a back to back)
Wolves over warriors (unlikely)
Jazz over wizards (cause duh)
And pacers over celtics

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lillard be like, no nurk and no cj so I will just drop like 50.

Nuggets might get it done.

Wolves gonna fail as expected

Celtics gonna win.

Not good. Plus I got all my picks in the NCAA tournament right yesterday and I was feeling like I could win some money. Now LSU going down and north Carolina too.

Sigh

Lillard be like, no nurk and no cj so I will just drop like 50.

Nuggets might get it done.

Wolves gonna fail as expected

Celtics gonna win.

Not good. Plus I got all my picks in the NCAA tournament right yesterday and I was feeling like I could win some money. Now LSU going down and north Carolina too.

Sigh

No, this was perfect.

Nuggets close to within 1/2 game of #1, Blazers now lead the Rockets by 1/2 game for #3 and OKC is now 8th.

So the brackets are:

GSW/OKC
DEN/SAS
POR/LAC
HOU/UTA

Only one not in a place we want is UTA

No, this was perfect.

Nuggets close to within 1/2 game of #1, Blazers now lead the Rockets by 1/2 game for #3 and OKC is now 8th.

So the brackets are:

GSW/OKC
DEN/SAS
POR/LAC
HOU/UTA

Only one not in a place we want is UTA
Kinda the most important one though....

Need pistons to beat blazers tonight.

Gotta get Houston into 3rd and blazers into 4/5

I don't know why everyone is so afraid of Rockets. Or the Warriors. Both are much more vulnerable than last year, for different reason, and both teams are at this point mostly hype.

Doug said what? I still have no idea what the **** is going on lol

You can't see Doug's tweet that Tony replied to?

Novel concept but you could just answer fish...

He said that the same team that got beat by 50 by Dallas, with Mitchell, meaning us, and then lost 6 of our last 8, were probably not even going to make the playoffs. Obviously this was back before we took a turn.

I don't know why everyone is so afraid of Rockets. Or the Warriors. Both are much more vulnerable than last year, for different reason, and both teams are at this point mostly hype.

It’s not about fear. It’s about the most promising path to the WCFs. Making the WCFs is a nice sell to free agents.

Last edited:
Novel concept but you could just answer fish...

He said that the same team that got beat by 50 by Dallas, with Mitchell, meaning us, and then lost 6 of our last 8, were probably not even going to make the playoffs. Obviously this was back before we took a turn.
He also said Donovan's teammates resented him.

You can't see Doug's tweet that Tony replied to?
I was just reading the tweets you were posting. Then I tried clicking on the tweet and the whole tweet thread thing showed up.
I got it now. My bad.
Old fuddy duddy not knowing how to use the interwebz

Every year I hear about how vulnerable GSW REALLY are this year. No thank you.

I do agree that Houston is manageable. Bet Jazz would make a good series out of it.

But let's hope for Portland.

Anyone but GS in the second is great.

Apparently Kevin Love is missing this afternoon's game against The Clippers because he was out partying all night in LA.

I was just reading the tweets you were posting. Then I tried clicking on the tweet and the whole tweet thread thing showed up.
I got it now. My bad.
Old fuddy duddy not knowing how to use the interwebz

I’m not old by any stretch, but Twitter is not that intuitive. Granted, I don’t use the app, but it should be easier.

Apparently Kevin Love is missing this afternoon's game against The Clippers because he was out partying all night in LA.
Hmm. I’ll have to think how this affects my prediction that we’d trade for him.

I think Houston is more vulnerable. With Dedman, I would be even more optimistic. I got a hunch QS has been constructing an evil scheme for them.
Nah Houston is the one non-Warriors team in the West that the Jazz don't want to see. OKC too if PG's shoulder isn't bothering him but if it is I'd be ok with seeing them as well.