the dream bracket is

1. DEN vs. 8. SAS
2. GSW vs. 7. OKC
3. HOU vs. 6. LAC
4. UTA vs. 5. POR

because then semis would be

1. DEN vs. 4. UTA
2. GSW vs. 3. HOU

about as clean of a climb to WCF as you'll ever find; and if we meet GSW, they'll have gone through hell just to get there.

Almost perfect night for the Jazz. But we gotta show up and show out in these next six games.

Denver lost, which to me solidifies GSW as #1. So we should really want HOU at the 4/5. So that means Jazz win out, POR loses out and HOU loses just enough for Jazz to get #3.

the dream bracket is

1. DEN vs. 8. SAS
2. GSW vs. 7. OKC
3. HOU vs. 6. LAC
4. UTA vs. 5. POR

because then semis would be

1. DEN vs. 4. UTA
2. GSW vs. 3. HOU

about as clean of a climb to WCF as you'll ever find

For a social warrior you sure as hell get it

;). Nothing but love Dala.

You’re a much more entertaining poster since you left mod nobility and joined the plebs.

As a mod I intentionally toned down my personality to fit the site as family friendly. That and 2018 literally nuked me in the face. I don’t even care anymore.

Denver has a tough schedule to finish. They've got the Warriors, Portland twice, then us. Houston could really catch them.

Do you not remember how he cost Rudy an ejection because of his blatant flop? James Harden has to be my least favorite player to watch the Jazz play against. But to each their own.
I remember we dominated that game, and I was very happy about it. I remember the Rockets giving the Warriors and us the most entertaining series they’ve had since Durant joined. Saved the entire playoffs.

**** you. That’s how. Learn Jazz history.

Yea, I said it.
I’m well aware of Jazz history. What does the Jazz blowing their best chance at a title against Hakeem have to do with anything? The Dream was absolutely insane that run and deserved to win. Jazz blew it. Jordan retired and they didn't step up.

Harden is having the best offensive season for a shooting guard since MJ. Easy for me to appreciate, especially when there still seems to be a sentiment that he isn’t a ****ing great basketball player.