What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

Lol the line started at Blazers by 8 or 8.5 and now down to Blazers by 3.5. Couldn’t OKC still fall to 7th or 8th? Clippers are probably beating our bench tonight and the Spurs play the Mavs on a back to back.

So Nuggets likely end up with the Spurs. I legit think the Spurs can beat them. Pop vs. Malone (who I like as a coach but he's not a game plan genius imo).

Denver has a lot of talent but I'm not sure how well it all comes together and the playoffs are a different animal.

Hood needs to do us a liquid.

giphy.gif

Not native english speaker here. What does "do us a liquid" mean?

By the responses I was afraid of what I would get if I googled it. LOL
"Do us a solid" or something like that means to do someone a favour or help someone out, it's a slang term. If you know the story around Hood I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

It's going to be a close game with Sac leading most of the way then they will lose it with around 5 seconds left. This is karma for rooting for Jimmer.

don’t blow this kings. hield needs to go off for 50

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
Would be awesome if they let Burks play and he ended up being the reason we get portland

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This makes sense for Portland. If Milwaukee beats OKC, they will play to win since they could be in the bracket with the Spurs, Nuggets, and Clippers. If OKC wins, then Portland will just play the bench to avoid the 3vs6 matchup against them.

I doubt he'll play. OKC just went on an 18-0 run