What's new

Utah Jazz (49-31) @ Golden State Warriors (66-14) - 8:30 PM

As long as we don't get blitzed coming out for the 3rd quarter I think we can hang around the rest of the way

Same trying to **** up Dante's hip on that moving screen.

**** this warriors team. I want them in the 2nd round.

George Hill is playing unconscious. Mack looks like **** lol. Bolomboy was fantastic.

Feels like a scrimmage, no one wants to get hurt obviously. Would feel nice to beat them there so that you can have the confidence of saying that you did so going into postseason as a reason for self-confidence before a possible playoffs matchup.

Feels like a scrimmage, no one wants to get hurt obviously. Would feel nice to beat them there so that you can have the confidence of saying that you did so going into postseason as a reason for self-confidence before a possible playoffs matchup.

I don't think we're playing like a scrimmage and I don't think GS is holding back much either. I wish they weren't riding their long winning streak. I really feel like that's their main motivation right now, to keep it going

I'm fairly certain Hayward and Hill are the same exact person and only one can be on the floor at a time.