What's new

Utah Jazz @ Dallas Mavericks Wed 2/11/15 6:30 PM MST

Favors is rebounding like a little girl. Dude, you are 6-10 and 268 lbs... Go out their and show them that you a man...

This game is good proof of why a good player on a relatively bad team should not be discounted for AS consideration. The entire defensive game plan for the Mavs is to make everyone but Hayward shoot the ball. I'm actually shocked that the Metro is shooting 50%, since the shots that he made were difficult. He had no easy shots and only shot six times because he was being doubled.

Never eaten crow so fast.

Millsap is scrappy. Best perimeter defender on the team right now... He's also been hitting respectable % from 3. He needs better decision making on his drives. Turns the ball over way too much.

Millsap is scrappy. Best perimeter defender on the team right now... He's also been hitting respectable % from 3. He needs better decision making on his drives. Turns the ball over way too much.

Word. Ideally he wouldn't have so much offensive responsibility though

Mavs game plan:

- don't give Hayward any daylight
- double Kanter/Favors any time they touch the ball in the post
- maybe defend some Novak threes

that's about it...

Our guards are horrible!

I thought Exum might actually be able to score on Barea, since he's 5'6" like all those Aussie high schoolers.

Exum needs to start driving to the basket. I don't even care if he fails in doing so - he needs to start doing it!