What's new

Utah Jazz @ Indiana Pacers 2/24 5:30PM MST

I only got to see the 4th quarter....Harris looked great out there. Seems like a tough kid.

Anyone mention Millsap grabbed 18 rebounds tonight?

How he can grab 18 against one of the best rebounding teams and 5 on any other given night is beyond comprehension. My wild guess would be the Jazz are better defensively now so he has to commit less to help D.

My thoughts exactly, nice not being so anxious anymore

Well I wouldn't go that far! There were plenty of anxious moments down the stretch - like a home game against the Nuggets when Carlos Arroyo scored at the buzzer to beat Denver (they and the Jazz were battling for the 8th playoff spot).

But we should take this season one game at a time and enjoy the wins without getting too down on the losses.

If you're coming into this thread with any negativity after that win, get the **** out. No negativity after tonight's game. Not after everything we've been through.

Very glad to see the new team look pretty decent out there and for Ty to get his first win as a HC. Now hopefully the team can play more smoothly since they finally got a good W. The Jazz still are very much in the playoff hunt this season, lots of teams hovering around the same W/L records.

Only got to see the 4th quarter of the game. But was very excited to see the Jazz play some solid Defense and get a ton of O rebounds to put the game away. Great effort all around and solid play from our front court. Like that Corbin stayed with Harris at the end and he play smart and made good passes on offense to put the game away

Call me crazy but I really like what Favors brings to the table. This may end up being a really good trade for Utah.

The Pacers are one of hte worst rebounding teams in the league, so dont get too excited. They have no PF's and slow C's who arent rebound minded.

Except they said repeatedly during the broadcast that they are the 3rd best rebounding team in the league. And they are. They are also the 12th best team in rebound differential. On the other hand Utah is one of the worst in the league in both categories.

Just got back from the game.

One thing I noticed is the Jazz looked relaxed and loose.

Chemistry seemed really good, especially for having 2 new guys.

Weird, like a burden has been lifted (Sloan and Dwill).

Just maybe we sneak into the 5 or 6 seed.

Chemistry matters, it showed tonite.

That was terrific. I might have even felt okay had they lost. I'm actually excited to watch the Detroit game tomorrow. Just keep giving effort, that's all I ask.

I would like to see Favors get some touches on the block because I do think he has some ability there, but I'm sure that will come with time.

I am cautiously optimistic.

Favors is big, although he could put on some muscle. His development will be interesting to follow.