What's new

Utah Jazz Media Day!

More:

Paul milsap went to church with Ron Boone.

Ron Boone didn't know what 3&d players were.

Ron Boone warning rush about Locke was incredible.

Biedrens almost sounded normal which surprised me after reading what some of y'all have written. I like redemption stories.

Richard Jefferson isn't drinking the kook aid, more of a guarded realist.

Randy Rigby gets close to the players, probably closer to Paul Milsap and Mo than any other jazz management.

Jefferson (or was it Lucas?) said Lindsey told him that Ty is as good as a person as there can be as a NBA headcoach. He said there are no alterior motives with Ty, that he tells you the truth and goes with it.

Lucas as a 1st grader was a ball boy for the Spurs and would fly with the team to away games on the weekends. His dad told him to watch John Stockton.

Trey Burke was 4 when Stockton was playing in the finals, which made me think he was born in 1992 so he missed my favorite Jazz season, and arguably Stocktons best season, in 1990-91.

Last edited:
You guys should listen to the RJ interview. Dude is so professional. Is going to be an AWESOME role model and team mate. I'd never heard him interviewed before, but this interview made me start pulling for him to play waaaay ahead of Marvin. (Although I'd still rather have Jeremy play a bunch of minutes at the 3.)

RJ interview

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 235
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Favors didn't work on a go to move. Malone tried to tell him he needed a go to move and then work on counters. Favors said he believes in just getting better and not having one move. Locke says that concerns him. It concerns me too.

Lindsey or Ty said that Hayward was going to have the ball in his hands alot. Hayward said, "Good, I am at my best when I have the ball and can get my teamates involved."

Favors didn't work on a go to move. Malone tried to tell him he needed a go to move and then work on counters. Favors said he believes in just getting better and not having one move. Locke says that concerns him. It concerns me too.

Lindsey or Ty said that Hayward was going to have the ball in his hands alot. Hayward said, "Good, I am at my best when I have the ball and can get my teamates involved."

Thank you God!! Been screaming this for a year or two. Predicting a big year this year.

Hey Ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put the ****ing ball in Gordo's hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!5