What's new

Utah Jazz Media Day!

Someone make a C5 poster for the love of God.

attachment.php

go pin that up on your wall.

@DJJazzyjody
"Trey Burke on Utah Jazz: "A lot of guys' expectations are low for us, but I think we have a really good team.""

https://media.bonnint.net/slc/2511/251115/25111595.mp3

Trey says he's been really impressed by Gordon the most as a player/ skill set. Said he's ran the PnR w/ Favors and Gordon (both ways w/ Gordo).

"Every time I come off that screen, I'm looking for him. He's a guy that can knock that shot down."

"I can just tell that he's a really good player. He's going to be one of my main targets, so..."

^This makes me the happiest out of everything I've heard today.

and lots of other things are said about training w/ Stockton. Passing. Etc.

I have to admit, I am really warming up to him. He has learned a lot of lessons since SL.

Enes will never be a grown man/adult, I believe. It's just the way he is and I like him that way.

I love that about him too. I think being an "adult" in the way people define is overrated and kind of counterproductive. There is nothing strictly child-like about Enes' ever-present wonderment. Life, despite all the ****, really does have so much wonder. Never grow cynical Enes. There is no reason for it!

https://media.bonnint.net/slc/2511/251115/25111595.mp3

Trey says he's been really impressed by Gordon the most as a player/ skill set. Said he's ran the PnR w/ Favors and Gordon (both ways w/ Gordo).

"Every time I come off that screen, I'm looking for him. He's a guy that can knock that shot down."

"I can just tell that he's a really good player. He's going to be one of my main targets, so..."

^This makes me the happiest out of everything I've heard today.

and lots of other things are said about training w/ Stockton. Passing. Etc.

I have to admit, I am really warming up to him. He has learned a lot of lessons since SL.

I loved when he said that before his visit with John when he would come off the screen that he would shoot first. After working with Stock he said that he would be patient and reset the screen. How many times have we seen Stock do that? Man I can't wait....Burke can run the PNR trust me!!!!

I loved when he said that before his visit with John when he would come off the screen that he would shoot first. After working with Stock he said that he would be patient and reset the screen. How many times have we seen Stock do that? Man I can't wait....Burke can run the PNR trust me!!!!

i like you.

I think it is so awesome that the Jazz send the more promising pg's to visit the Oracle in Spokane.

7465259.jpg

7465253.jpg

7465247.jpg

The coaches... and Evans with bicep muscles. Thought you all would love to have more pics of Corbin up to look at.