What's new

Utah Jazz Media Day!

Locke's coffee/crack kicked in after the first two interviews. He's really annoying and energized. Like normal.

Locke is irritating, but you can't help but admire his enthusiasm/work ethic. This is a guy who really loves basketball and really really loves the Jazz - it isn't just a job for him. Hard to fault that, even if he's more an idiot than he realizes and goes off on absurd tangents.

Still, we're lucky to have him as opposed to all the other "voice of the teams" out there that are, frankly, really subpar.

lol I love Enes' childlike wonderment in his interviews. Like he just walked into Willy Wonka's factory.

"It's not just that Malone is a nice guy - his family is too." -Enes Kanter. (We know what that's code for.)

See how the link went to the 44 second mark. Right there.

Hmm, you think maybe that if when I clicked the link and it went straight to a random dunk in the middle of it I might suspect that was it, right?

When I clicked your link though brah, however, it started from the very beginning of the video.

Hmm, you think maybe that if when I clicked the link and it went straight to a random dunk in the middle of it I might suspect that was it, right?

When I clicked your link though brah, however, it started from the very beginning of the video.

I don't think that was it though anyway, there was none of the gesturing and posturing that JLIII was talking 'bout

Oh man I am loving the stuff you guys are saying. I want to hear the Enes driving Malone into a ditch story haha.

Trey Burke worked out with Stockton in Spokane. I may be out of the loop but this is the first that I've heard of it.