What's new

Utah Jazz Players in the FIBA World Cup(in China)

I love Rudy but he is not top 3 center in the world. Please stop it.
He's 2nd team All Pro and 3d team all pro the last 2 years. OF COURSE he is a top 3 center in the world.

Ridiculous. Please post your top 5 centers in the world.
What is ridiculous? Was he all pro last 2 years? Yes or no would suffice.
Embiid, Gobert, Jokic, KAT... AD if you count him as a C(he doesn't seem to think of himself as a center). In no particular order.

Uh, who ya got after Jokic and Embiid (presumably)? And to act like it's a completely ridiculous viewpoint? You please stop it.
Man,
Uh, who ya got after Jokic and Embiid (presumably)? And to act like it's a completely ridiculous viewpoint? You please stop it.
KAT and Davis added make easy top 4 who are at completely different tier than Rudy. If Cousins comes back from his injuries even at 80% he is easily better than Rudy as well, and certainly was before the injuries. Some may argue that Vucevic and Drummond are both better as well. If you look at last couple years playoff stats Rudy barely makes top 10, so to call him top 3 is utterly ridiculous.

aaaaaaaaaaaand I have my very first addition to the ignore list. I swear I didn't think I'd ever use it. That's been like... 5 years I never felt the urge to... I guess there's always a first time.

Man,

KAT and Davis added make easy top 4 who are at completely different tier than Rudy. If Cousins comes back from his injuries even at 80% he is easily better than Rudy as well, and certainly was before the injuries. Some may argue that Vucevic and Drummond are both better as well. If you look at last couple years playoff stats Rudy barely makes top 10, so to call him top 3 is utterly ridiculous.
You’re a **** head and I actually have no idea why you’re here.

Vucevic and Drummond are better than Gobert, all from a dude that is an AK homer.

Gobert top-3 center confirmed.

Drummond can’t shoot a free throw and doesn’t know how to anchor a defense.

Vucevic is incapable of being an even average defender.

KAT has only been on a winning team when the teammate who was banging his girlfriend carried it.

Cousins has won ****ing what? He’s never even helped a team get to the playoffs.

Man,

KAT sucks and AD has the mentality of KAT but just a little more talent.

ETA: I didn't realize you added Cousins, too. I would agree that KAT, AD, and Boogie all share some unique things that Rudy doesn't possess, but those aren't good things.

Also this USA roster doesn’t look too good.

Drummond can’t shoot a free throw and doesn’t know how to anchor a defense.

Vucevic is incapable of being an even average defender.

KAT has only been on a winning team when the teammate who was banging his girlfriend carried it.

Cousins has won ****ing what? He’s never even helped a team get to the playoffs.
How is Rudy better based on your logic when he has no post or mid range game and is as bad free throw shooter as Drummond? He is best defensive center for sure but that is not enough to call him top 3 overall.

How is Rudy better based on your logic when he has no post or mid range game and is as bad free throw shooter as Drummond? He is best defensive center for sure but that is not enough to call him top 3 overall.
Because he has been the best player on three consecutive 50 win teams. Because he broke the dunk record. Because he is one of the most efficient players in the NBA. Because he has an absolutely elite on/off split. Because he’s won consecutive DPOYs. Because he’s made All-NBA two of the last three years.

He’s better than those players by a light year because THEY HAVE NOT done those things or anything close.

Your argument is one that would have Melo in the all-star game because he’s skilled, even though he’s been banished for being a loser.

Last edited: