What's new

Utah Jazz scrimmage highlights

Man, I thought the best part was going to be Evans' dunk, but to my surprise it was Al Jefferson knocking CJ Miles on his *** while they were on the same team. lol

Thanks for sharing. It's nice to have some visual context to some of the plays people were talking about.

Nice, You could see that there is definite work to be done. But I am still excited to see what this team can do when they get it all together

Thanks for the video!
Going out on a limb here, but I'm gonna say we will be very, very aggressive in the paint this year. Millsap will definitely have plenty of help; not like last year! Big Al and Fes DO NOT look in any way fat; they will be knocking some opponents around. AK will be in the paint more playing PF, and Evans could become a monster offensive rebounder. Plus Watson is a very good penetrator off the dribble...

Thanks for the video, Purch.

Damn, I am so excited for this season. New quality players and awesome court and jerseys to boot.

Big Al's comment about not seeing anything like that before are spot on. Here in Minny last season there were several regular season games that prolly drew around that 10k number the scrimmage drew. No doubt he is agog. I have high hopes for him.

I'd love to watch that entire scrimmage.

I'm feeling this depth chart

PG: Deron Williams, Earl Watson, Sundiata Gaines
SG: Raja Bell, Ronnie Price, Othyus Jeffers
SF: C.J. Miles, Gordon Hayward, Jeremy Evans
PF: Paul Millsap, Andrei Kirilenko, Jeremy Evans
C: Al Jefferson, Kyrlyo Fesenko, Francisco Elson, Mehmet Okur (Injured)

When Memo comes back, we should go with this depth chart:

PG: Deron Williams, Earl Watson, Ronnie Price (sorry Sundiata, but you're gone)
SG: C.J. Miles, Raja Bell, Ronnie Price (sorry Othyus, but you're gone)
SF: Andrei Kirilenko, Gordon Hayward, Jeremy Evans (D-League, unless he is a second-round steal)
PF: Paul Millsap, Mehmet Okur, Francisco Elson
C: Al Jefferson, Kyrylo Fesenko, Francisco Elson