What's new

Utah Jazz v. Houston Rockets 1/4 7:00 PM MT

Here's the before shot:
attachment.php

I think this will be an easier game than Memphis. If Hood can drop 32 on the grizzlies, he can drop 32 on the rockets.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

It's less about the opponents defense and more about the opponents offense. Rockets still can light it up. Memphis can't shoot, Rockets can. They (obviously) get to the line a lot and we can't keep opponents off the line so I think it is a much tougher matchup than Memphis.

It's less about the opponents defense and more about the opponents offense. Rockets still can light it up. Memphis can't shoot, Rockets can. They (obviously) get to the line a lot and we can't keep opponents off the line so I think it is a much tougher matchup than Memphis.

Meh, Houston is a below average (just below) 3pt shooting team.

I think this will be an easier game than Memphis. If Hood can drop 32 on the grizzlies, he can drop 32 on the rockets.
If it were only that simple...I can't even remember the last time a Jazz player scored 32+ points in consecutive games. Boozer/Deron/Karl Malone?

was just watching the Cavs game intro, the Cavs commentators and courtside announcer are sooooo bad Makes Harpring look like Einstein

If it were only that simple...I can't even remember the last time a Jazz player scored 32+ points in consecutive games. Boozer/Deron/Karl Malone?

Al Jefferson in 2011. 36 at the Knicks and then 34 at the Raptors.

Another huge blow to the Jazz hopes for a W - No Ty Lawson for the Rockets tonight.

I have pulled my lower back lifting weights and in turn had back spasms. It isn't something u can come back from after a few days. Depending on how and where the pull is at, a simple turn can tweak it again. So I doubt it's anything more than that.

Rod Hood gonna kill it tonight again, just gut feeling. If Harden's on Hayward it should be a good night for Hayward as well. I'm stoked, with all the injuries and we're 7th seed. Now let's get further away from the Rockets!

No favors for Utah.

No Montejunas and no Lawson for them.

Fire Zettler. Everyone is hurt. And not getting better. Find someone better.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have a confession... I think it's better to get these things out in the open... I've always kind of liked Dwight as a player. Hate seeing him lumped in with Harden these days :(

good thing howard is putting his contact lense back on. he will shoot free throws better without it

Sent from the JazzFanz app