What's new

Utah Jazz v. Houston Rockets 1/4 7:00 PM MT

GET UP WHITEMARE!

white_paint_mare_1_by_venomxbaby.jpg

I can't believe how fun we are to watch with Exum, Burks, Favors, Gobert all injured.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

i <3 you dennis lindsay. he somehow knew we would be without favors and gobert

Withey is turning into a solid back up. I feel like he's on par with those big stiffs the Spurs roll out off the bench. Baynes, Ayres, Mahinmi et al.

I can't believe how fun we are to watch with Exum, Burks, Favors, Gobert all injured.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It was getting boring without Favors/Gobert, but the loss of Burks has improved ball-movement and willingness to bomb it from deep.

Recent Clutchfans quotes from our run:

"This is a scrub jazz team with 1 semi star and Houston with their over the luxury tax super star team struggling once again....."

"LOL @ the Jazz calling out Harden for his lazy, pathetic defense. This dude is basically a joke now"

"I have no faith no faith"

"Howard and Harden laziest "stars" in the league. The rest of the team is filled with idiots including the coaching staff."

I read it and can only picture this:

images

"This is a scrub jazz team with 1 semi star and Houston with their over the luxury tax super star team struggling once again....."

"LOL @ the Jazz calling out Harden for his lazy, pathetic defense. This dude is basically a joke now"

"Howard and Harden laziest "stars" in the league. The rest of the team is filled with idiots including the coaching staff."

images

I live here, trust me when I say people are fed up with the team. People want Dwight gone out here.

images

Can't really blame them for being upset when they have that much all-star talent and are doing poorly. I get making fun of clutchfans when they are delusional, but they sound pretty on the money with these post.

I think they are wrong about Dwight. Most want him gone because they think his skills are replaceable. They're not. Some want him gone because of his attitude. I can't argue with that crowd.