What's new

Utah Jazz Veteran players fire sale watch

In all honesty, I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Lakers end up with Bogey, Beasley and Clarkson. I think they’re going to want Vando as well, but the Jazz should try to hold onto him for now.

Sure. the problem is that the Celtics are wayyy over the tax and I'm skeptical they'd want to spend that kinda cash on this iteration of Rudy Gay.
I’d love to unload Rudy Gay’s contract, but if they can’t they should just bury him on the depth chart in favor of young guys and offer him an open-ended buyout that mainly focuses on him waiving his player option next year. No way they should spend assets to get rid of him. Just bite the bullet. If someone offers anything decent for him, jump on it immediately.

I think that the Knicks need a plan B to bolster their roster. They would be a great trade partner for some of our veterans.

And besides, who can outbid them.

Rudy and DM are gone but it's far from over as Utah has interesting pieces that can instantly improve playoff teams . Teams like DAL, PHO, BOS etc.. can make a move any moment.