What's new

Utah Jazz Vs L.A. Lakers Oct.4th at 7pm

So who's the better and more creative passer, Neat-O or Russell?
That game? Neto.
Kind of small sample size though.
I will take it

Our defense is so impressive, I love high flying scoring but that comes and goes, defense if valued is there at all times and also is playoff style basketball, such a good time to be a fan of Utah sports

Lakers finished shooting under 30% for the game. Jazz also outrebounded the Lakers by 12. Neto fits the 'change-of-pace' moniker. He speeds the other team up with his defensive intensity and pushes the ball like a madman.

The stifling defense followed by the quick push up the floor seemed to work.

Favors looked like he's trying to adopt the Al Jefferson 'weezy' push shot. I wonder if that will work for him.

For those that watched the game. Did Burke's defense look any better with the lost weight? Was he guarding Russell for the most part?

For those that watched the game. Did Burke's defense look any better with the lost weight? Was he guarding Russell for the most part?

He got in a good stance and moved pretty well laterally. He's still a bit small to really contain opposing guards on his own. I didn't see much of the first quarter when he was matched up with Russell.

He got in a good stance and moved pretty well laterally. He's still a bit small to really contain opposing guards on his own. I didn't see much of the first quarter when he was matched up with Russell.

that's an improvement from last year when he'd be flat footed watching his man fly past him.

I love how all the highlights on NBA.COM are Lakers highhlights yet we blow them out.

Excited to see Neto with 6 assists and 4 steals. I don't care if he was 0-3 shooting - I hope he continues distributing the ball.

Really happy with the performance of Hayward, and Favors tonight. They looked like the anchors of the team. Obviously Neto's speed, and vision stood out. He didnt look overmatched at all. I'm not worried about Hood a bit. Burke played perfect in the 1st half. He comes out and misses some shots in the second, and the haters **** all over him. He needs to watch tape of the first half, and see that playing within the offense makes him succeed. Booker should be extended. The guy is the hustle player we need. This team is deep, and young. Had to be excited with what you saw in game 1!

Watched the first half a little and I really hate when commentators don't even take the time to learn the names of the players in advance. That happens a ton on TV. Always looks shady when ppl come in unprepared.

I love how all the highlights on NBA.COM are Lakers highhlights yet we blow them out.

Excited to see Neto with 6 assists and 4 steals. I don't care if he was 0-3 shooting - I hope he continues distributing the ball.

After the game NBATV went on for about 15 minutes about Kobe and The Lakers - I don't think they mentioned Utah once.

You'd think LAL played a team scrimmage.