What's new

Utah Jazz Vs L.A. Lakers Oct.4th at 7pm

I'll just leave this here.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Standings.JPG
    Standings.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 85
Well that's strange, nba.com is showing that it's on Wednesday at 10 AM, right on the main page.

I saw that. Not only is the time wrong, the day is wrong as well. Next game is Tuesday at 10PM.

10AM in Utah would be 6AM in Hawaii.

Well that's strange, nba.com is showing that it's on Wednesday at 10 AM, right on the main page.

Mountain Time is 4 hours ahead of the time in Hawaii. If the game was 10 AM, it would be a 6 AM over there. That makes 0 sense. It's 10 PM.

Mountain Time is 4 hours ahead of the time in Hawaii. If the game was 10 AM, it would be a 6 AM over there. That makes 0 sense. It's 10 PM.

It actually says 12 AM on nba.com, and I didn't see the ET next to it. I thought they could have meant 12 AM in Hawaii. But ok, 10 PM it is, no biggie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35jRQOwYh6M

My favorite parts: burks second assist (the one to trey). Kind of a hodini assist

Favors floater/push shot in the lane.

Everything Gobert

Liked most of what I saw last night. Favors/Hayward looked like they held back a bit and still left their marks on the game. Was hoping to see a bit more offensive improvement from Gobert, but his defense was still bananas. Hood/Burks were crappy, but they've shown me they've got it before so let them get back into it. Withey/Tibor both looked like solid backup bigs to go with Booker. Lyles was a rookie and Joe was slow mo. Don't remember noticing Millsap much. And our PG situation didn't look nearly so desperate as I'd feared, both Burke and Neto showed a bit that they could play. Still early to judge much.

Thanks for the highlight videos. I haven't seen anyone mention it, but Rudy looks significantly thicker to me. It didn't seem to hinder his mobility, either. Neto (as many have already said) was extremely impressive. There were times in that highlight vid that he looked Stockton like.