What's new

Utah jazz VS Mavericks on ROOT Sports 1280 AM/ 97.5 FM AT 7:00

Great game, especially that 4th quarter.... I was on my feet in my living room watching the game like it was a playoff game or something. I just wanted us to win this game so bad.
Tinsley sucked and watson sucked..... seems like we would be better off with burks, foye, and hayward playing point for the whole 48 minutes

Think we will see more of this lineup with Burks.... or is it back to the same old for Ty?

Hayward has more confidence at the SG position, I think, just due to the size advantage. He was getting checked by Mayo and Beaubois, and he looked pretty comfortable.
Actually, it seemed like he played mostly sf. He played a lot with Burks with either Watson or Foye at pg.
Steve Brown tried to interview him after the game and the interview lasted about :20.

awesomeness.

Actually, it seemed like he played mostly sf. He played a lot with Burks with either Watson or Foye at pg.

awesomeness.

Agreed... lately hayward has been playing more small forward since burks has been getting playing time.... I like hayward at the 3 when burks is in the game

Think we will see more of this lineup with Burks.... or is it back to the same old for Ty?

Ty will go home tonight and the Amnesia Fairy will pay him a visit during the night. But Ty will find an 8x10 glossy of Watson under his pillow come morning.

Anyone at the game see what happened with Hayward / BigAl again. After Hayward nailed a 3 late in the 2nd quarter he was jawing with Al again.
Just re-watched it. The Dallas possession before Hayward's 3, Al bitched out on the high screen-roll, giving Collison a free pass to the basket. It might have been that.

Wow Cuban has done a wonderful job of destroying a championship team.

Yep, the moment he decided to let Chandler and Terry go he should have just traded Dirk and started the rebuild. Now Dirk is both unhappy and worth far less than he was 2 years ago.

Steve Brown interviews Big Al and asked him about the charge. Even Big Al chuckled at the though of him taking a charge.

Just re-watched it. The Dallas possession before Hayward's 3, Al bitched out on the high screen-roll, giving Collison a free pass to the basket. It might have been that.

I really hope it was because it seems like Corbin doesn't hold Al accountable for it. He did it multiple times this game, and it pisses me off to no end when he does it. Bad habits from getting blown out when he played for Minnesota. Both Sloan and Doc Rivers would have ripped Al a new *** hole for doing that crap.

I really hope it was because it seems like Corbin doesn't hold Al accountable for it. He did it multiple times this game, and it pisses me off to no end when he does it. Bad habits from getting blown out when he played for Minnesota. Both Sloan and Doc Rivers would have ripped Al a new *** hole for doing that crap.

But DID Sloan?