What's new

Game Thread Utah Jazz vs New Zealand Breakers - Oct 4th 7:00 PM (MT) (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-04-24

No staggering Sexton/Key....which is probably how I would run things. Wonder if Hardy will keep tethering them together in the actual season.

Great pass by Tay Henny

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

It's like they're playing capture the Flagg out there.

It's just hard for me to believe Walker Kessler is better than Collins if Walker is still a trash can on offense

Cody is switching well on defense. He's staying with small guards, and he recovers pretty well if he gives up a step.

It's just hard for me to believe Walker Kessler is better than Collins if Walker is still a trash can on offense
I think a lot of that offense is made up by the Jazz having WAY more transition opportunities with Kessler on the floor due to the ability to actually get stops.

Seems about right for a rotation. A little less minutes for Collier (or Mills) and Sens, a little more to Lauri and Key/Sexton on a normal RS night.

1728094519445.png

Seems about right for a rotation. A little less minutes for Collier (or Mills) and Sens, a little more to Lauri and Key/Sexton on a normal RS night.

View attachment 17321
Yep. I have no complaints with the minutes/rotation used in that first half

Back