What's new

Utah Jazz vs Phoenix Suns @ 8 PM

I just wanted to mention that Udoh is a good ****ing basketball player.

Also, we'd be hearing about how Exum is the GOAT if he put up that line against the Suns (since he usually only does well against trash teams anyway).

Lol. Bit fixated ... get some help dude

I just wanted to mention that Udoh is a good ****ing basketball player.

Also, we'd be hearing about how Exum is the GOAT if he put up that line against the Suns (since he usually only does well against trash teams anyway).

Udoh is good he's just not that good compared to other professionals and Dante is the GOAT he dominates the Doctors office like a boss.

Hopefully next year this will be a regular performance by Allen (minus the TOs). On his drives he is learning how to slow down and keep defenders on his hip which he didn't do early on.

Put me down as doubtful about Grayson. I had some hope but that's gone.

I'm barely staying alive as an Exum homer, I don't need another potential talent.
Yeah, but you don't have to declare him a bust after one season where even if he was good he would barely have gotten on the floor.

Yeah, but you don't have to declare him a bust after one season where even if he was good he would barely have gotten on the floor.

True, it just looks like the game comes at him fast. You would think he'd be better with his hops.

True, it just looks like the game comes at him fast. You would think he'd be better with his hops.
I wouldn't. Good thing the game isn't only about "hops". He's demonstrated he can play at a pretty cerebral level, if he can get that to translate, he'll be good. He's definitely, obviously had to adjust. We'll see if he makes it. If he doesn't, well, then he's what players drafted at his slot usually become.

I wouldn't. Good thing the game isn't only about "hops". He's demonstrated he can play at a pretty cerebral level, if he can get that to translate, he'll be good. He's definitely, obviously had to adjust. We'll see if he makes it. If he doesn't, well, then he's what players drafted at his slot usually become.

It's more about his shot than anything since it just seems like he has trouble with the size/speed of the NBA. But you'd think his crazy athleticism would translate more than we've seen. He can be ineffective both offensively and defensively, at least Dante didn't(doesn't?) have that problem. Grayson has had his moments, I'll give him that.

Last edited: