What's new

Utah Jazz vs Phoenix Suns @ 8 PM

enchilada_style

"We're just getting ready for Utah. That's all it was. Just a warmup. We got tomorrow to work on his game and Quin Snyder better be ready. Jimmer's coming and I'm serious. He's going to play more." - Igor

Great tank move by Igor.

"We're just getting ready for Utah. That's all it was. Just a warmup. We got tomorrow to work on his game and Quin Snyder better be ready. Jimmer's coming and I'm serious. He's going to play more." - Igor

Great tank move by Igor.

Is that a real quote?

When I googled the quote, this was the video that came up:

It was funny. When I heard all those people talking, I had assumed Jimmer must have had some monster game. When I look at his game logs, he's played in 3 games and scored 0, 6, and 6 points.
When you heard all what people talking? And about what?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

When you heard all what people talking? And about what?

I guess it’s really just Booker, but the way Jimmer is responding to questions about how he was “just ready” when his number was called, as if he’d come out and torched the net, then Booker praising him and being asked how the whole team was all standing from the bench watching him play, the phrasing of the questions leads one to believe he was the Subway Sub of the game, or something.

Would have made perfect sense had Igor said it on April 1st. Will Jimmer receive the same level of applause that he got in Utah?

I think udoh has a breakout type game tonight. He is due. He has played below his capability so far this year.

I put his name on the prayer roll in hopes he one-ups Westbrook with a 30/30/30 game.

Side question: how much would Ekpe get offered this summer if he were to put up a 30/30/30 game?

Igor is clearly playing off of the fan reaction when Jimmer was in Utah. He has to just be having fun with it. Jimmer was bad here and hasn't done anything since.
I guess he was part of the lineup that won their last game though. He was one of 5 players with a positive +/-. It can't be that though, it has to be Igor trolling Mob Boss and our team.

Ayton, Warren, Oubre and Tyler Johnson all out for the Suns. Booker goes for 50 and the Jazz win by 25.