What's new

Utah Jazz vs. Sacramento Kings: December 21st, 2016: 7pm Mountain Time

shelvin mack

trey lyles

ingles.

boris diaw

all trash

You missed Boris's 8 assists? I thought he had a nice game.
Ingles/ Mack were not the problem, the bench lost the game. And when I say the bench, I mean the third string that is playing second string. Because the second string is playing first string.

I like Ingles, he is a serviceable backup, but what team is going to win playing Joe Ingles 39 minutes?

On a lighter note, Boris blocking Cousins' shot while playing him backwards was "interesting."

Might be a Shaqtin-a-fool nominee for Demarcus.

Hayward has to have the worst percentage of last possession shot makes of anybody in the league. And I'm not a hater, he's a great player otherwise, just terrible in the clutch. Don't we have a decent sports psychologist on staff?
Without hill and hood, I think this partly comes down to the other team knowing he's the only guy worth immensely focusing on in crunch time.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

This team needs to stop acting like a Bunch of Carlos Boozers and actually play together for more than 2 games. 4 of our key contributors are out of service. FOUR! Our training staff is being too lenient with these "injuries". I wish I could call off work AND still get paid in the process.

Gobert seems to be the only ironman on this team. He injured his leg last year and only missed 20 games. Hill hurts a toe and its as if he's got a career ending injury.
Stub your toe so you can get a full month off, paid in full.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Relax. We're still half a game out of the 5th seed in the West with ALL OF THESE ****ING INJURIES.

Hill will be back. Burks will be back. Favors with get healthy. Hood will hopefully get his stomach issues sorted out. And maybe Exum can grow some balls by playing for the Stars when Hill returns.

Once we get back some of our best scorers, we're going to be swimming in wins. Just relax fellas.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's pretty bad when Lawson and Temple beat us. We should have won this one. Never thought Hill would be out for this long....

Relax. We're still half a game out of the 5th seed in the West with ALL OF THESE ****ING INJURIES.

Hill will be back. Burks will be back. Favors with get healthy. Hood will hopefully get his stomach issues sorted out. And maybe Exum can grow some balls by playing for the Stars when Hill returns.

Once we get back some of our best scorers, we're going to be swimming in wins. Just relax fellas.

dont tell me to relax buddy

Not sure why everybody is panicking. This is young inexperienced team - collapses like that are bound to happen during the season. We are still 18-12 which is great record with all the injuries we had. Some of you need to set realistic expectations and enjoy the ride. We will make playoffs finally and hopefully will win first round series. Anything beyond that would be huge overachievement. I personally hope for competitive second round series and serious growth for Gobert and Hood - experience of playoffs for these kids will be invaluable going forward.

Not sure why everybody is panicking. This is young inexperienced team - collapses like that are bound to happen during the season. We are still 18-12 which is great record with all the injuries we had. Some of you need to set realistic expectations and enjoy the ride. We will make playoffs finally and hopefully will win first round series. Anything beyond that would be huge overachievement. I personally hope for competitive second round series and serious growth for Gobert and Hood - experience of playoffs for these kids will be invaluable going forward.

We're no more young and inexperienced than the Kings. They're a dumpster-fire of a team. The Jazz are solid and have depth. We should have kept the lead and won.

Told ya we should've taken a chance on Lawson instead of Mack.

Told ya we should've taken a chance on Lawson instead of Mack.
Lol man no offense but this is lame. Just because Lawson balls out against us means that we should have gotten him instead of Mack?

Next time Mack drops 15-5-5 off the bench, I'll just post, "See, that's why we got Mack instead of Lawson." It doesn't prove anything.

Lawson is shooting 41% on the year and 30% from three. It's not like he's a world beater out there.

We're no more young and inexperienced than the Kings. They're a dumpster-fire of a team.

That's why we have much better record then them. But it is unrealistic to expect this team to win all games vs lesser opponents through all season. **** ups like vs Sacramento will happen. We will still make playoffs and I am happy about it.

That's why we have much better record then them. But it is unrealistic to expect this team to win all games vs lesser opponents through all season. **** ups like vs Sacramento will happen. We will still make playoffs and I am happy about it.
I don't expect the Jazz to go undefeated against every bad team for the entire season. ****, Golden State got blown out by the Lakers earlier this year. It Happens. However, the disaster against Sacramento isn't a "freak incident"...we've been blowing big leads all season long. Something is wrong with this team and it needs to be fixed. A combination of bad coaching, player injuries, and having mentally weak players.

I don't expect the Jazz to go undefeated against every bad team for the entire season. ****, Golden State got blown out by the Lakers earlier this year. It Happens. However, the disaster against Sacramento isn't a "freak incident"...we've been blowing big leads all season long. Something is wrong with this team and it needs to be fixed. A combination of bad coaching, player injuries, and having mentally weak players.
Its mostly we have a super slow bench that struggles against quickness.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Its mostly we have a super slow bench that struggles against quickness.

[/URL]

Especially when we are missing both of our SGs and have to play slo mo at the 2 and/or Joe Johnson at the two. We were also missing our two best PG defenders in Hill and Exum.

We have great depth and good starters but having this many players miss this much time starts to show up in games like this. It is really frustrating to lose a game like this but we just have to hope we get relatively healthy soon and rolling before the playoffs.