What's new

Utah Snow Storm 2019

The Thriller

Wow! I think we received about 18 inches on the east bench. Over 400 crashes reported on KSL. It’s still coming down too! What a storm!

I got about 6 inches just north of the Salt Lake/Davis County line.
I worked down in the Sugar House area. When I got there, the snow was so deep on the neighborhood road, my truck didn’t clear it all. The snow went all the way to my running boards.

The State offices were supposed to be closed until noon. but the communication sucked and bunches of us were not told.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

I got about 12 inches or so. It was pretty nuts. Biggest storm in quite a few years
Personally, i love it and hope we get a few more really big ones this year. I hate droughts. Rivers and lakes low. Fires everywhere. Ugly mountain scenery. Etc etc.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I live in Provo and we were barely hit. I had to drive up to the airport tonight, and holy hell I don't know if I've ever seen I-15 so bad. There were wrecks all over the place

I got about 6 inches just north of the Salt Lake/Davis County line.
I worked down in the Sugar House area. When I got there, the snow was so deep on the neighborhood road, my truck didn’t clear it all. The snow went all the way to my running boards.

Did it feel good to finally get 6"?

It took me an hour and a half to get to work. It’s like the plows hadn’t even been out. They usually are, and it had started snowing last night. I got stuck on the on-ramp (it goes slightly up hill before dropping down) because it was stop and go and So I never had enough momentum to keep moving. Had to get out of my car. Didn’t seem like anyone else was getting stuck and somehow I made it out.