What's new

Utah Trade Deadline Discussion

So I don’t know the context but obviously bagging on his teammate publicly. Interesting to contrast that with Mitchell’s support for his teammates publicly even when they suck.
I mean, it might also be a trolling thing. Putting team in quotes makes it seem like a joke to the people who are saying Wall is the problem rather than a veiled shot at Wall.

Why do they hate Gortat?

There has been other twitter stuff... think Beal's GF was talking about how he didn't have enough rebounding... yada yada

They have some strong personalities and I don't think Gortat fits. I think he hasn't played well enough in their eyes.

I mean, it might also be a trolling thing. Putting team in quotes makes it seem like a joke to the people who are saying Wall is the problem rather than a veiled shot at Wall.

Why would Wall delete the tweet response? I think they don't like Gortat and there have been long standing rumors of Beal and Wall not being besties and OP Jr. not getting along with guys.

Remember when people wanted to tank for Vonleh?

He can play SF right? ;)

I actually wouldn't mind bringing him in as a bargain FA next year... they are just trying to duck the tax this year.

I'm all in for Aaron Gordon, he's been in a terrible situation and I trust Quin to maximize his potential.

Please get it done DL.

Are people really that low on Gordon?

What else are the Jazz going to do with that cap-space? Sign no one of note in 2018 before ponying up a max to a guy in 2019 whom I'm sure most of the board will also be apprehensive about?
That LOW? Dude, that is 40% of the cap betting that a guy gets better.

That LOW? Dude, that is 40% of the cap betting that a guy gets better.
1. I would say making it relative to the cap is irrelevant. It only really matter relative to the tax as if this move is made or not the Jazz arent in position this year to sign anyone with cap-space.
2. Yes, to get a 3rd star it takes a risk
3. Yes, most players who are 22 and show a consistent progression usually continue to improve.

I would consider the idea of trading for Fournier, Biyombo and Gordon, but it would have to involve Rubio and Burks. Can't add those 3 and not drop them.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Come On now! You really truly think that Rubio And Burks could get Fournier and Gordon? Another person who plays way to much Nba2k18. The Magic would laugh at you if you offered them TWO Reserves for 2 Starters. Maybe you should Stick to soccer Dude.

Monroe would be perfect for New Orleans. But still, they have to find a way to dump Asik.

If New Orleans could add Monroe then trade us Asik and their 1st for Joe Johnson and a 2nd, that would be wise business for them. Too bad we are both fighting for the playoffs.

Your The most clueless poster on this board. NEw Orleans not going give a first round pick for Joe Johnson. What kind of drugs are you on? I Bet you think Burks could fetch a Late Lottery pick too.lol

Wonder if Brogdon is more available after his injury... I doubt Bucks would move him right after an injury, but saw something on twitter that the Bucks have been looking for a shooting guard and this may intensify those talks.

Just a thought.