What's new

Utarr El Hazz vs Mexico City La Magicas 4PM Mexico City time

Tonight, Snyder uses 27 lineups.
These 27 lineups have at least two starters.

Snyder doesn't want to put a 100% bench lineup and play the starters together longer.

Just finished the game. The starting lineup with Favors isn't good yet again. 13 first quarter points is pathetic.
Shooting has become a major problem for the Jazz. I'm convinced the schedule has put some added fatigue to the players and it's really hurting the shooting.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I thought Korver's last game would get him going again. His shots were falling short all night. 1 of 8 from the field. Magics sharpshooter Terrance Ross was 8 of 9. Thats the game right there.

I feel a little like a woman who's man cheats on her again and again and she just keeps giving him more chances. Maybe it's time for a divorce.

Tonight, Snyder uses 27 lineups.
These 27 lineups have at least two starters.

Snyder doesn't want to put a 100% bench lineup and play the starters together longer.

Hardly anyone, if anyone, ever plays a 100% bench lineup.

I do wonder if Quin uses too many lineups though.

How to win games? Start jae. All we do is dig ourselves into a grave starting favors

How to win games? Start jae. All we do is dig ourselves into a grave starting favors
Ironically this was one of the games where Favors/Gobert was viable, and Favors should have been on the floor at the end instead of Crowder.

Quin's coaching has been weird at times I must say, particularly with rotations. Favors, our best player tonight probably by a significant margin gets only 24 minutes. Crowder was -17 in 25 minutes. Must stop being somewhat rigid with rotations and start coaching on feel of each game. I don't think that there is much excuse for not playing Derrick more minutes in this game.

I thought Favors was going to finish the game. Then Vucevic start scoring at will against him and that was it. The Magic were defending Favor's roll a bit better in the 4Q. Can't blame Quin for the substitution at that point.

I thought Korver's last game would get him going again. His shots were falling short all night. 1 of 8 from the field. Magics sharpshooter Terrance Ross was 8 of 9. Thats the game right there.
According to Locke and Boone it was the food or water that got Korver going.

I think the real question is: was it his shots that were short, or were his shorts just shot?

Didn’t get to watch the game, once again we either shoot lights out or can’t hit anything, never anything in between, it drives me nuts. There’s no consistency.

I thought Favors was going to finish the game. Then Vucevic start scoring at will against him and that was it. The Magic were defending Favor's roll a bit better in the 4Q. Can't blame Quin for the substitution at that point.

I agree with Vucevic scoring on him. But they were not defending the roll at all. It fact, ingles missed two easy ones before they took Favs out. He was rolling and that was a bad idea to take him out

Rubio, 32 minutes shooting 3-14
Ingles, 33 minutes shooting 2-11

We lost against a mediocre team that has no stars. This is the evidence.

frust1-300x251.jpg

I agree with Vucevic scoring on him. But they were not defending the roll at all. It fact, ingles missed two easy ones before they took Favs out. He was rolling and that was a bad idea to take him out

There were a couple of plays where they cut the roll. In one he got trapped, on the other he missed a floater. But yeah, even then he was more active than Rudy on offense. His defense on Vucevic was the main factor for the substitution