What's new

Utarr El Hazz vs Mexico City La Magicas 4PM Mexico City time

Quin how bout you let Dante play pick and roll more. Instead of standing in the corner. He's not a player that stands in the corner. We have all worked out that.
If all your other guards are playing like s###. Give him a go u moron. Fml

Favors earned his paycheck tonight. It's the Aussie Turd that didn't.
Yeah, but you can't say we could spend Exum's money somewhere else AND appreciate Favors. You can't have it both ways.

Once we paid Favors, keeping Exum had no bearing on adding anyone else. We had the MLE we didn't use but once again, nothing to do with Exum.

If you want to rant on someone taking cap space, rant on Favors or Thabo. Their contracts limited us to Exum

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

How about everyone stop whining about Dante. The team has so many more problems. Donovan is playing like **** so is Rubio. How bout the guy who quin loves to hate Dante. Give him a f##### chance. When he plays he doesn't stand in the corner. I mean literally attack when he wants.

Quin how bout you let Dante play pick and roll more. Instead of standing in the corner. He's not a player that stands in the corner. We have all worked out that.
If all your other guards are playing like s###. Give him a go u moron. Fml
I'm sure fans have seen enough of Dante driving at full speed then losing control and throw the ball right into the middle of no where.

We won’t be invited back to Mexico again... gawd that was painful... sometimes we make basketball look so friggin hard.

Defense was good... oh man the offense... just when we decide to not make shots we really commit to it.

That was the first game that we absolutely should win but didn’t imo. Maybe the Memphis home game too but definitely that one.

No Bueno!?!?

I'm sure fans have seen enough of Dante driving at full speed then losing control and throw the ball right into the middle of no where.
He doesn't even get a chance to do that. When he comes in hes not allowed to attack just stand in the corner. Smh. Rubio and Mitchell can play like s### make mistakes. Quin allows it. I see People whining about ingles. Idkw. He's alot better than Rubio and Mitchell.

Then get rid of him for z bag of beans or play him. One or the other. Take s kids in a trade if he is such rubbish.

Favs was good tonight but can someone tell me why we didn’t start Jae... I mean it worked really well... we are 4-1 when he starts... both him and favs played great in the heat game. Not saying that’s why we lost but why go away from it?

Sometimes I’m happy we don’t win games like that.. we didn’t deserve to win... if we keep things duct taped together and win just enough then no one will make the changes we need to long term.