What's new

Valuable Things that you've lost

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 848

I'm pretty certain I just lost my watch last night, and I wanna kick over everything within a 700km radius.

I HATE losing things.

How about you, JFC?

I've lost quite a few golf clubs.

I almost always walk, but when I ride it'll force me to take multiple clubs with me when I go to hit some shots, then I end up leaving the club I didnt use. Annoying.

By quite a few I think I mean two.

I've lost my drivers license like 9 times.

Not expensive, but super annoying to get a new one.

Also sucks flying without a drivers license.

It was a Tissot Visodate, Automatic. I scraped together money for months to buy it. It was my favourite accessory.

It was Canada Day yesterday. The weather was devishly hot, so at one point I decide to put my watch in my picket, as its band is made of leather.

Essentially, I haven't seen it since

I lost my wedding ring after being married less than a year. Didn't cost a whole lot, but my wife had it engraved. 12 years later and I still haven't replaced it.

Sorry Dal.

Hard to imagine just straight up losing a watch if booze isnt involved.

My grandpa took me on a golfing trip for my high school graduation, we went to the Masters and played a bunch of awesome courses in South Carolina too. One of the days I left my watch in the hotel room when we went to golf and when we came back to the room it was gone.

I didnt want to make anything of it cuz it was such an awesome trip. Didnt want my Grandpa worrying about my watch getting stolen, but I probly shouldve told the hotel manager or something, somebody woulda got fired pretty hard.

Sorry Dal.

Hard to imagine just straight up losing a watch if booze isnt involved.

My grandpa took me on a golfing trip for my high school graduation, we went to the Masters and played a bunch of awesome courses in South Carolina too. One of the days I left my watch in the hotel room when we went to golf and when we came back to the room it was gone.

I didnt want to make anything of it cuz it was such an awesome trip. Didnt want my Grandpa worrying about my watch getting stolen, but I probly shouldve told the hotel manager or something, somebody woulda got fired pretty hard.

Yeah, it's just a bummer. I mean I was so careful in terms of making sure it was on my wrist at all times. I think yesterday was the first time I had ever taken my watch off my wrist. Learning experience I s'pose. Just trying to think big picture-- I mean if losing a watch is really the saddest of things I'm dealing with right now then clearly I should stop bitching.

last time i was in spain, i was drinking this magic elixir that i bought at this pharmacy. i walked in and was like "tengo *cough* *cough*" and the dude was like, "oh so you have a cough?" and i was like "yeah, hook me up with something to make me feel better."

anyways, this **** was the bomb. was pounding it like a champ. but i was outside waiting for the bus in tenrife, the canaries (with nary a pharmacy around) and someone knocked my backpack off my shoulders, and i hurried to grab my water bottle that flew out of it. doing so made me drop the magic elixir and i watched it roll into the street JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME to get smashed by the front and back wheels of three straight cars. the cough and accompanying pounding headache remained for the six days i was in paradise making me hardly want to venture outside. losing that elixir sucked.

Yeah, it's just a bummer. I mean I was so careful in terms of making sure it was on my wrist at all times. I think yesterday was the first time I had ever taken my watch off my wrist. Learning experience I s'pose. Just trying to think big picture-- I mean if losing a watch is really the saddest of things I'm dealing with right now then clearly I should stop bitching.

This is why your such a nice young man Dalamon.

Forrealtho you'll be ballin someday and buy a watch 10x nicer than that if you want to and you wont lose it this time and you'll lol about being bummed about a watch.

Or you'll be a poor, hairy, watchless virgin at 42 years old living in teh bay area in Beantowns basement lamenting Canadann birthday as the day your whole world came crashing down.

This is why your such a nice young man Dalamon.

Forrealtho you'll be ballin someday and buy a watch 10x nicer than that if you want to and you wont lose it this time and you'll lol about being bummed about a watch.

Or you'll be a poor, hairy, watchless virgin at 42 years old living in teh bay area in Beantowns basement lamenting Canadann birthday as the day your whole world came crashing down.

Thanks man :)

It was a Tissot Visodate, Automatic. I scraped together money for months to buy it. It was my favourite accessory.

It was Canada Day yesterday. The weather was devishly hot, so at one point I decide to put my watch in my picket, as its band is made of leather.

Essentially, I haven't seen it since

I'm surprised you can get anything into the pockets of those damn skinny jeans.