What's new

Vasectomy

Fishsticks

Banned
If anyone tells you they are easy and painless they are damn liars. 36hours in and this **** hurts. The pain killers are pretty rad though.

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?227-Taking-the-Bullets-Out-of-the-Gun&highlight=bullets

I think there are a few keys.

First, I was the doctors first patient of the day.

The doctor I had was a pro. Was like the lead of the Utah urological committee or some ****.

I followed all the instructions. Stayed off my feet. Used the frozen peas. Bought tighty whities (after 3 days I thought wearing boxers would be okay...I was wrong, tighty whities make a difference). Etc...

I followed all the instructions about staying off my feet, wearing supportive underpants, keeping a cold pack on my junk...listing this twice was not an accident.

If you blacked out the operation and 5 days following it from my memory I would have zero way to know that it ever happened.

To Hotttnickkk, please tell me you're kidding. Sperm make up a very small portion of your ejaculate. Very very small portion. Like I said, there's no way I could tell the difference if you erased the operation and 5 days following from my memory. Nothing is different at all except that I'm not stressed about causing pregnancy.

To Hotttnickkk, please tell me you're kidding. Sperm make up a very small portion of your ejaculate. Very very small portion. Like I said, there's no way I could tell the difference if you erased the operation and 5 days following from my memory. Nothing is different at all except that I'm not stressed about causing pregnancy.

Yeah I must have been off sick that day when they were talking about Vasectomy in my 8th grade sex-ed class.

So just to clarify - stuff still comes out of your dong, except there's no sperm in them?

Wow, that's magic.

Yeah I must have been off sick that day when they were talking about Vasectomy in my 8th grade sex-ed class.

So just to clarify - stuff still comes out of your dong, except there's no sperm in them?

Wow, that's magic.

Okay, so yes, your ejaculate is made up of a lot of stuff that is not sperm. It's sort of a load of stuff to help the little guys on their way. Some protein shake, some lubrication, some protective insulation and a little bit of actual sperm. Everything but the sperm still comes out.

The vasectomy cuts the small tubes that carry the sperm from your ********* to your penis. So the sperm do not have a path to get out during ejaculation. Your ********* have not been "chopped off." They still get blood flow. They still produce testosterone. Sperm is still produce, it just doesn't have an escape path so it gets absorbed back into your body.

The sensations, the volume, the smell, taste, etc. of what happens during ejaculation is not changed in any perceptible way. There is seriously no way to tell the difference without running tests.

figure_2.jpg

Vasectomy_clip_image002.gif

Have to agree about the tighty whiteys. I wore tight boxers the first 24 hours and my nuts feltnlike bricks. Stayed of my feet, but have not iced much. So I am sure some of the pain is my fault.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];682647 said:
I can't wait to have one. But I gotta produce a handful of heirs first.

That could take a while.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];682670 said:
I know how long gestation is braugh. Thx tho.

I recommend DNA testing for any kid that is "yours".